Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: SOLD OUT: New and Improved HG-105 Bullpup 12GA

Quote Originally Posted by twinge6805 View Post
    I got in contact with TI and they have been great. After some over the phone troubleshooting they had me return the rifle to them (at their expense) and they made the needed repairs. I am currently waiting for the shotgun to make it's way back to me via Canada Post. So far I have been impressed with TI's handling of the situation and will update here once my repaired HG-105 has arrived and I have had a chance to test it. Based on the fact no one else replied to my earlier post asking if anyone has had similar issues I am under the impression my issue is likely a rarity. Regards,

Twinge
    Just the update I promised in my last post, sorry for being so late with it. The shotgun arrived back (ages ago, it is my post that is late) and it appears all the defects have been addressed. I can now easily field strip it to clean and the charging handle was fixed. TI also threw in an extra mag which was a nice touch. Thank you TI for your quick and professional service addressing this issue. Regards,

Twinge

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Who are the stocking dealers ....yes nice looking shotgun..yes %100 ...but pictures are one thing and holding one and touching it ...shouldering it is another
    I always have to go on a road trip down south to look at interesting new toys to possibly buy...
    Ya I’m on the fence about one of these
    Dame look sweet
    How do they compare to the other bull pups ...the fd one and the Canuck..and what ever others
    Thanks for the opinions
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by d4l3k View Post
    Had a unexpected slam fire on mine when the bolt closed on a round already in the chamber, always keep in safe direction and be careful, otherwise awesome shotty
    Had a slamfire too yesterday. Gotta be careful with this one.
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered. View Post
    Had a slamfire too yesterday. Gotta be careful with this one.
    Yikes
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnh987 View Post
    Talked to the service department at tactical Imports and got it figured out. I have to say...I talked with both sales and service at tactical Imports at they are great to work with!
    Would you be able to share what the issue was?
    I'm in the same boat, but did not buy from TA directly.
    Upper is off, both nuts are off (right and left handed thread) and the bolt release button is in the down position as per the owners manual.
    It's like someone glued it in there it will not budge.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456