Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: New and Improved HG-105 Bullpup 12GA

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

SOLD OUT: New and Improved HG-105 Bullpup 12GA

New and Improved.

The best looking, best priced and best quality 12 GA semi-auto bullpup on the market is back in stock and now with further improvements including:

• Oversized 20x27mm rounded charging handle that provides fast and comfortable manipulation of operating mechanism
    • Magazines now drop free for quick and effortless reloads
    • Improved top picatinny rail dimensions to ensure full compatibility with all picatinny accessories
    • Spare Parts Kit now optionally available

Comes with manual, one 5 round magazine, padded soft case, angled foregrip and detachable flip-up iron sights. 2 round hunting magazines optionally available. Starting at just $699.

More Info & Ordering

Last edited by Tactical Imports; 01-15-2022 at 09:55 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

The HG-105 is a semi-auto gas-piston operated detachable magazine bullpup shotgun. It has a 12 Gauge 3” chamber with a 18.5” barrel. The bullpup configuration allows for a smaller overall length without a compromise in barrel length. This configuration results in a center/rear biased weight distribution, which reduces strain during long periods of use and increases transition speed in CQB and action shooting scenarios. The detachable magazine allows for easy and rapid reloading over conventional tube type systems. Magazine seating is straight insertion style, allowing for smooth and simplistic reloads.

It features a monolithic top picatinny rail, height adjustable check rest, and a bottom picatinny rail. Upper receiver is constructed from aluminum while the lower is polymer. 4140 Steel Barrel with interchangeable chokes. Economically priced $200-500 less than comparable alternatives on the Canadian market, with no compromises made in quality or design. Like all of the products imported by Tactical Imports, the HG-105 was thoroughly tested to ensure the utmost in reliability and durability, and is backed with a 2 year warranty.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Can anyone confirm if the AS46 (or any other >5-round mag) work with this?

How is the reliability ? I've tried 2 different magazine fed shotguns and both had continual issues feeding because the soft plastic shell casing touching anything metal as it loads will just deform and jam. I really like the bullpup design but not if the reliability isn't there

This in a 223/556 or 308 at this price is what we want. Tell the factory!!!!!!
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    How is the reliability ? I've tried 2 different magazine fed shotguns and both had continual issues feeding because the soft plastic shell casing touching anything metal as it loads will just deform and jam. I really like the bullpup design but not if the reliability isn't there
    I have Purchased one of these and I had no problems with all sorts of buckshot and slugs. I didn’t try and light birdshot but that is not what this shotgun is intended for anyway. I’m not saying it won’t cycle them I just didn’t try any birdshot. The

Need help with disassembly.....I just received my gun and am trying to disassemble. I removed the front cap nut, but the forend will not move....anyone out there that knows what I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnh987 View Post
    Need help with disassembly.....I just received my gun and am trying to disassemble. I removed the front cap nut, but the forend will not move....anyone out there that knows what I'm missing?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lF...HuntingGearGuy

Yes I watched this video. Either something is stuck or i doing something wrong...probably doing something wrong, as I am not familiar with this. The manual says to remove to front nut, then remove the front plate, which allows to remove the upper. I cannot remove this front piece. In the video, he does not remove this front piece....either way, the upper and barrel are solid and not loose, so I kinda feel like I am missing something here....anyone with any ideas would be appreciated
    Last edited by Johnh987; 12-12-2020 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Added more info

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast