Thread: Only 7 available: M+M M10X-Z DMR Rifle Short Handguard 7.62x39mm 18.6inch Blackg

Business Member

Only 7 available: M+M M10X-Z DMR Rifle Short Handguard 7.62x39mm 18.6inch Blackg

Attachment 432384

M+M M10X-Z DMR Rifle Short Handguard 7.62x39mm 18.6" Black

$2049.99

Available here

The new design of the M10X-Z takes many of the best features of the traditional AK (magazines, magazine release, fire control, pistol grip, etc.) and combines it with a serialized steel upper receiver/“monolithic” aluminum barrel shroud, a Swiss SIG-inspired gas system and action.100% designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States, the M10X-Z combines the best features from world-renowned Eastern and Western tactical firearms into one worldly platform, designed to give the operator forward-compatibility, rugged simplicity, and sub unprecedented accuracy.M+M utilizes today’s most modern manufacturing technologies and processes to create this “never-seen-before” 7.62×39 precision rifle.What the M10X-Z is not: The M10X-Z started out as an AKM derivative, but in the end resembled nothing like it — except the banana magazine that houses the 7.62×39 cartridge. Inspired by the tried-and-true designs of the Swiss, Belgian, Russian and American engineers, the M10X-Z is based on the simplicity and durability of the work-horse military rifles of the 20th century.Key Features of This M+M M10X-Z DMR SH:
    Semi-automatic rotating bolt long stroke gas piston driven system, a proven design used in the most reliable self-loading firearms in the history.
    Floated barrel is the result of floated joint at gas cylinder and gas block. Relieving tension on the barrel improves accuracy on almost any firearm.
    Three-position adjustable gas valve (including “off” position) facilitates reliable functioning in the harshest environments with a wide array of ammunition, or allows the rifle to be manually cycled.
    Recoil spring has been eliminated and its function integrated into piston return spring.
    Plunger-style ejector assures even ejection pattern regardless of the load of rounds used.
    Reduced-mass piston reduces weight
    Single unit integrated upper receiver eliminates guide rail rivets, and allows for stronger, stiffer guide rails to be used, reducing a point of failure, and enhancing the accuracy of the rifle.
    Proprietary recoil reducing compensator Designed to reduce recoil and helps to control muzzle climb in rapid firing.
    Hinged lower receiver opens like an AR for ease of cleaning and repair, whether at home or in the field.
    Ambidextrous charging handle accommodates both left and right-handed shooters and special circumstances created by specialty add-on equipment.
    Ambidextrous safety switch for both left and right-handed fire.
    Corrosion resistant components ensure functionality even under the harshest conditions, and preserve the value of the firearm.
    Mil-Spec Type III anodized coating to protect the aluminum extruded outer components, flat black to avoid glare.
    The M10X-Z™ maintains the distinctive silhouette as well as legendary reliability proven on our M10™ rifle, with a distinctively modern, extruded aluminum chassis. The simplicity of the innovative design allows M+M to produce a superior rifle while retaining is affordability for M10™ enthusiasts.
    The rifle is 100% engineered and manufactured in the United States.
    Comes With:
    Magazine x 1
    Cardboard Box
    User Manual

Attachment 432386

Mark C

I have had zero issues with mine. I've run surplus and cheap Norinco ammo through it without a hiccup. I have had surprisingly good accuracy, then again I'm not much of a bench shooter, I actually pack this thing in the bush and plink in the woods. Planning on taking it hog hunting soon. I have purchased 6 additional AK mags and have had no issues however they don't hold the bolt open on an empty mag, im sure Bubba could fix that if needed but its not a big deal to me.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockRocker View Post
    I have had zero issues with mine. I've run surplus and cheap Norinco ammo through it without a hiccup. I have had surprisingly good accuracy, then again I'm not much of a bench shooter, I actually pack this thing in the bush and plink in the woods. Planning on taking it hog hunting soon. I have purchased 6 additional AK mags and have had no issues however they don't hold the bolt open on an empty mag, im sure Bubba could fix that if needed but its not a big deal to me.
    Ive had the opposite experience, constant light primer strikes and stuck casings with surplus ammunition. Usually 1 in 5 rounds. The same ammo functions perfectly in my sks so it wasnt an ammo problem. Was hoping for reliable function because this new short hg model has a lighter barrel and is much better balanced than the old model.

I ran one for awhile and had no issues. Used the dominion nc ammo exclusively. Then sold it and the next guy had multiple issues with different ammo. It was an original gun, so who knows, but I would be game to try another. I hadn't intended on selling mine as I was quite fond of it. I did watch much of MAC's new video and don't know what to say. Sounds like he gave them a lot of chances. I want to believe it's a good platform. I have had other friends run the hell out of theirs and have nothing but success.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    I ran one for awhile and had no issues. Used the dominion nc ammo exclusively. Then sold it and the next guy had multiple issues with different ammo. It was an original gun, so who knows, but I would be game to try another. I hadn't intended on selling mine as I was quite fond of it. I did watch much of MAC's new video and don't know what to say. Sounds like he gave them a lot of chances. I want to believe it's a good platform. I have had other friends run the hell out of theirs and have nothing but success.
    I think that's half the problem though. If the rifle is 2k there really shouldn't be a whole lot of variance between models in the same run. If this was a surplus sks totally makes sense that a rifle that is 70 years old will have variance in how one gun might be trash compared to one made the next day. I really love the look of the rifle and I've been pining for one for over a year. But rolling the dice on a 2k rifle of either its going to be exactly what I expect it to me or warranty nightmare is too much of a gamble.