Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: All of Manitoba is falling into a lockdown.. UPDATE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    There's over 200k people dead in the US from it alone
    ..lol. ^ You believe those Inflated BS/Lies of the #'s. OhKay man, this whole thing is OverBlown BS...baababaaa, as much BS as Biden Wins haha

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Here’s a crazy idea, wash your ####ing hands. People are disgusting. Eating with their hands out in public, picking their noses, rubbing their eyes.. all #### I see people doing even when we’re nearly a year into the pandemic. There’s even youtube videos on how to properly wash your hands. Grown adults not having a clue how to keep up with basic hygiene. Here are some disturbing numbers about how often people washed their hands comparing pre and during pandemic. https://www.newswire.ca/news-release...813135590.html

The most common response to the question “prior to the pandemic how many times per day do you wash your hands?” was 3-4... yes, 3-4. Going to the washroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, riding transit, visiting any public place, basically anytime you get home: all good reasons to wash your hands. Yet we have grown adults needing a ####ing global pandemic to learn how to properly clean themselves. Disgusting idiots.

So yeah, step it up with your damn hygiene and there’s no reason to shut down the economy and hurt businesses. If only high-risk immune compromised people stayed home and got government support, we wouldn't be spending billions to give handouts to people perfectly capable of going out and contributing to the economy.

Last time I posted a similar comment it wasnt popular opinion, but enough is enough. Besides, Trump lost.. shouldn’t covid be disappearing shortly? The virus did its job, time to move on.
    Yup, people's hands are filthy and they don't even realize it. Working fast food for one of my first jobs, and then going to work in a hospital really drilled into my head the importance of hand washing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    I think we should all go lick a door knob, and let the chips fall where they may!

Yes, I'll go first.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan024 View Post
    I was hoping pallister would resist this lockdown mess
    ALL politicians are either bribed to go along with the plan or are actively working behind the plan. No exception.

You guys think this bull#### virus was about the US election? lol that's cute. The two party system and all elections have been entirely controlled by a single side since woodrow wilson. ALL republican presidents and ALL democrat presidents have been on the same team since the 1910's.

It doesn't matter who wins, the plan is the same.

The virus is about aligning the planet towards massive depopulation. The first wave was a farce and the second one is 100% imaginary. No matter how big and obvious the truth is (i;e: completely empty hospitals and practically nobody knowing anyone who has it. Nobody has the flu this year, magically), they'll put everything in eternal lockdown, make working illegal, and manipulate the authorities into throwing the non-compliants into covid death camps or else. And they'll do it.

WAKE THE #### UP
    Last edited by Dietz; 11-10-2020 at 04:34 PM.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    ALL politicians are either bribed to go along with the plan or are actively working behind the plan. No exception.
    Many are just stupid and don't know how to think for themselves.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Despicable

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    Give me a break. If I go out and get covid I might be fine, but my immunocompromised roommate will likely die from it. Tons of people have already died from it and more and more people are contacting it every day, I can't believe how selfish and ignorant people are in response to this whole thing, that people's safety and well-being is surpassed by your need to go get a haircut or whatever. Don't get me wrong lockdown sucks, but it beats getting myself or somebody I care about sick.
    Selfish and ignorant? Well lets talk actual numbers then. Just over 10k deaths, 80% in old folk homes. Almost 8k die a year from the flu alone in this country sure sounds scary... If anything your stance is the most selfish of them all. Because of your fear, you think it's okay to force families small business's to close, making it so Canadians can't pay their bills or feed their families. Your authoritarian ideals and lack of compassion for others not in your immediate circle is the most selfish thing I've read all day.
    Last edited by Ribstaylor; 11-10-2020 at 04:40 PM.

High Hitler!

Coming to a city near you, forced vaccinations, concentration camps and cattle cars to the open pit.

How stupid is everyone, wake up Canada.

The Liberal/DEMONcrats are coming for you.

Oh, I almost forgot, turn in all your guns!

Total bull####!..........
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    Pallister is doing what any honest and responsible leader should do when dealing with a highly contagious disease with an overall 1% death rate.
    Covid-19 mostly affects Canadians 70 and older but it can quickly get out of hand and fill 100% of intensive care capacity!!!
    (That when 50 and 60 year old will start dying by the truckload like it happened in Northern Italy).
    There is no miracle solution but everyone need to take action to minimize propagation of the virus.
    (limit social contacts, wear mask indoor, keep rooms well ventilated and that's pretty much it).

I wish that Western provinces can learn from what happened in Central Canada and stay safe until we get the vaccine in spring 2021.
    We're at our second "lockdown" in Quebec and it's not that bad if you keep schools and business open and help out financially all those who cannot stay open.

My freedom doesn’t stop, where your fear and stupidity starts!
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!