Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: All of Manitoba is falling into a lockdown.. UPDATE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribstaylor View Post
    Got to love giving up your rights. Here's to having non in the not so distant future.
    yup
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    I think we should all go lick a door knob, and let the chips fall where they may!

Yes, I'll go first.
    Can we lick something other than a knob ?
    Or maybe we start a group called the knob gobblers.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    Many are just stupid and don't know how to think for themselves.
    You're giving them too much credit by assuming whatever they do is dictated by what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribstaylor View Post
    Selfish and ignorant? Well lets talk actual numbers then. Just over 10k deaths, 80% in old folk homes. Almost 8k die from the flu alone in this country sure sounds scary... If anything your stance is the most selfish of them all. Because of your fear, you think it's okay to force families small business's to close, making it so Canadians can't pay their bills or feed their families. Your authoritarian ideals and lack of compassion for others not in your immediate circle is the most selfish thing I've read all day.
    I should remember everyone that old folk care facilities are there for one purpose and one purpose only. FOR OLD FOLKS TO EVENTUALLY DIE. They have always had high death numbers because old folks who are in these facilities ALL have at least one foot in the grave. Otherwise they wouldn't be there, there is a strict screening process since the places are limited and all healthy old folks who can care for themselves are rejected. No exception. Once they're in there they usually have no more than maybe two or three years to live.

Always been like that.
    Last edited by Dietz; 11-10-2020 at 04:44 PM.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Lockdowns don’t work.

Also there has been around 10k deaths since March? Every life matters but what’s an average flu season death rate ?

Round 2 of the hoax will be even bigger.. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    Give me a break. If I go out and get covid I might be fine, but my immunocompromised roommate will likely die from it. Tons of people have already died from it and more and more people are contacting it every day, I can't believe how selfish and ignorant people are in response to this whole thing, that people's safety and well-being is surpassed by your need to go get a haircut or whatever. Don't get me wrong lockdown sucks, but it beats getting myself or somebody I care about sick.
    With all due respect, I'm assuming you would be just as concerned if someone in your bubble has the flu or pneumonia. So my thoughts are it would be more effective for you yourself to take the simple precautions required, help your roommate do the same, ensure all those that are in your bubble do the same and lock yourself down period that way the rest of us can go about our day and you guys will all be safe.... From everything. It's a win-win!

Quote Originally Posted by silver69 View Post
    With all due respect, I'm assuming you would be just as concerned if someone in your bubble has the flu or pneumonia. So my thoughts are it would be more effective for you yourself to take the simple precautions required, help your roommate do the same, ensure all those that are in your bubble do the same and lock yourself down period that way the rest of us can go about our day and you guys will all be safe.... From everything. It's a win-win!
    Speaking of pneumonia, vast majority of people going to the hospital right now with "covid symptoms" are doing so because they've been breathing back in the garbage their body is supposed to get rid of through exhalation, because they're constantly wearing face diapers, which in turn causes very serious lung problems, like pneumonia, among other things. The mandatory face coverings were put in place to cause exactly that, by the way.
    They don't have covid, they probably test positive for covid because the tests don't test for the presence covid19, they test if you have coronavirus-familiy reacting white blood cells. Notwhitstanding the fact that a person can test positive 5 times and negative 6 times on the same day. The tests are THAT reliable. Coronaviruses have ALWAYS been around, chances are, at least one of the times you had "the flu", you didn't have the flu at all, you had a coronavirus. One of the reasons the flu shot has always been very ineffective. Both viruses crate the same general symptoms and illnesses.

The breathing process is just as important as urinating and defecating, it's a process the body uses all day long to get rid of toxins and other garbage the body needs to get rid of. Actually, when you lose weight, a good portion of the weight you lose is being lost through exhalation.

Do you drink your own urine or eat your own poop after you've expelled them?
    Last edited by Dietz; 11-10-2020 at 05:45 PM.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Give me a break. If I go out and get covid I might be fine, but my immunocompromised roommate will likely die from it. Tons of people have already died from it and more and more people are contacting it every day, I can't believe how selfish and ignorant people are in response to this whole thing, that people's safety and well-being is surpassed by your need to go get a haircut or whatever. Don't get me wrong lockdown sucks, but it beats getting myself or somebody I care about sick.
    Rules are made for the majority not the few.

Ruining peoples lives, crushing the economy, houses getting foreclosed, businesses going bankrupt everywhere, losing jobs, , putting people into debt, depression, anxiety and suicide are some of the side effects of the covid lockdown rules and everyone is ignoring them for a flu they can’t figure out that has a very high recovery rate and botched science. (Admitted last week by Dr Bonnie)

The solution to the problem can’t be worse than the problem itself.

There's over 200k people dead in the US from it alone, I'm sorry but that's not anything like the flu, I worked in a hospital for five years and still maintain contact with some of my former co-workers who have had to deal directly with covid patients. I find it concerning how dismissive were being of the facts here, especially in the gun owner community where we constantly have to show the liberal anti gunners the facts about gun crime/violence to try and prove that gun control isn't a good idea, this disregard of evidence from professionals just reminds me so much of that liberal mindset. I also get my flu shot during each flu season, there is not a vaccine yet for covid. My friends and family are taking precautions also, my roommate is working from home, since he's a nurse and would be very likely to contract it if he was still working at the hospital, there's only so much that can be done when we're living under the same roof unfortunately. I also take lots of precautions, I thankfully work at a job site with very few people, and that job site has temperature checks, I also go out very rarely and just for essentials like food, when I get home with groceries I sanitize everything and change into new clothes after taking a shower.
    Maybe read the actual info CDC released.
    They admitted “only 6% of COVID deaths, were actually from COVID”

People who over-zealously bend over are the threat, not normal people who are not sick.
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar