Thanks for the great service! Zastava M70 6.5 x 55

Meroh

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Ordered on Sunday, delivered today!!!

Fitment of the stock is as expected, but the beauty and figure of the wood more than made up for it.

Barrel and action are way better than expected. I have not seen bluing like that in many, many years!!

The price certainly does not reflect the quality. :)

The trigger needs some adjustment, but the manual does not cover that. If you have any information regarding trigger set-up, could you please forward that information please?

Anyway, many thanks for this Rifle!!!

Mark

I bought a baikal O/U 12 ga from them before. Great price and excellent gun. Service was professional. They carry a lot of firearms that are hard to find around these parts.

I bought a baikal O/U 12 ga from them before. Great price and excellent gun. Service was professional. They carry a lot of firearms that are hard to find around these parts.

No question; I have bought parts from them, and service is always exceptional!!

Thanks for this!! I had found the Interarms PDF a few minutes ago!

Thanks!

BTW, I always verify by bumping the butt stock sharply on the floor to make sure that it will not release the sear as well as the other checks listed in the manual.

BTW, I always verify by bumping the butt stock sharply on the floor to make sure that it will not release the sear as well as the other checks listed in the manual.

Trigger is set up; after adjusting, I did have to readjust the safety as it would not function (as per the instructions in a Mark X Manual. Trigger is feeling very nice now!

Trigger is set up; after adjusting, I did have to readjust the safety as it would not function (as per the instructions in a Mark X Manual. Trigger is feeling very nice now!

Well, I have test loads put together, but am still waiting on the weather!! Snow/rain/bitter cold!!! Needing a January thaw or an Indian Summer. LOL

Ordered on Sunday, delivered today!!!

Fitment of the stock is as expected, but the beauty and figure of the wood more than made up for it.

Barrel and action are way better than expected. I have not seen bluing like that in many, many years!!

The price certainly does not reflect the quality. :)

The trigger needs some adjustment, but the manual does not cover that. If you have any information regarding trigger set-up, could you please forward that information please?

Anyway, many thanks for this Rifle!!!

Mark

Who did you order this through ??

Got the rifle to the range a little while ago, and shooting home loads made with the Privi 120 gr. Jacketed HPBT (also from Tradex) I was making a few sub MOA groups at 100 yards with my test load workups. So far the higher end loads seem to be giving the best accuracy.

I am very happy with the rifle.

Thanks again Tradex!

Got the rifle to the range a little while ago, and shooting home loads made with the Privi 120 gr. Jacketed HPBT (also from Tradex) I was making a few sub MOA groups at 100 yards with my test load workups. So far the higher end loads seem to be giving the best accuracy.

I am very happy with the rifle.

Thanks again Tradex!

Another quick update... While I still have not got the action bedded, I gave some Hornady 95 gr. V-Max bullets a try, over a lightly compressed load of Dominion D-4350 (47.5 gr), no signs of overpressure, and if I do my part, 3 shot groups stay below an inch, and have shot a couple groups that were one ragged hole. This is at 100 yards.

Bought a Zastava in 300WM and like it very much. Already put a moose down with it and he didn't go 5 yds before dropping. Lungs were liquified (shooting accubonds).

Couldn't be happier.

David

Bought a Zastava in 300WM and like it very much. Already put a moose down with it and he didn't go 5 yds before dropping. Lungs were liquified (shooting accubonds).

Couldn't be happier.

David

You bought their sole remaining, very last Zastava. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom