Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the great service! Zastava M70 6.5 x 55

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Thanks for the great service! Zastava M70 6.5 x 55

Ordered on Sunday, delivered today!!!

Fitment of the stock is as expected, but the beauty and figure of the wood more than made up for it.

Barrel and action are way better than expected. I have not seen bluing like that in many, many years!!

The price certainly does not reflect the quality.

The trigger needs some adjustment, but the manual does not cover that. If you have any information regarding trigger set-up, could you please forward that information please?

Anyway, many thanks for this Rifle!!!

Mark

I bought a baikal O/U 12 ga from them before. Great price and excellent gun. Service was professional. They carry a lot of firearms that are hard to find around these parts.

I used the following link to adjust mine! Made a huge difference. Always be careful though and ensure it isn't set too light. I always slam the butt of the stock into the ground to ensure it won't slip.

https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co....justment-9750/

http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/FIR...erarms_mkx.pdf
    Nothing better then waterfowlin.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mtkeats View Post
    I bought a baikal O/U 12 ga from them before. Great price and excellent gun. Service was professional. They carry a lot of firearms that are hard to find around these parts.
    No question; I have bought parts from them, and service is always exceptional!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by madluk18 View Post
    I used the following link to adjust mine! Made a huge difference. Always be careful though and ensure it isn't set too light. I always slam the butt of the stock into the ground to ensure it won't slip.

https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co....justment-9750/

http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/FIR...erarms_mkx.pdf
    Thanks for this!! I had found the Interarms PDF a few minutes ago!

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    Thanks for this!! I had found the Interarms PDF a few minutes ago!

Thanks!
    BTW, I always verify by bumping the butt stock sharply on the floor to make sure that it will not release the sear as well as the other checks listed in the manual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    BTW, I always verify by bumping the butt stock sharply on the floor to make sure that it will not release the sear as well as the other checks listed in the manual.
    Trigger is set up; after adjusting, I did have to readjust the safety as it would not function (as per the instructions in a Mark X Manual. Trigger is feeling very nice now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Trigger is set up; after adjusting, I did have to readjust the safety as it would not function (as per the instructions in a Mark X Manual. Trigger is feeling very nice now!
    Well, I have test loads put together, but am still waiting on the weather!! Snow/rain/bitter cold!!! Needing a January thaw or an Indian Summer. LOL
    Omne ferrum ignitum malleo!

Ordered on Sunday, delivered today!!!

Fitment of the stock is as expected, but the beauty and figure of the wood more than made up for it.

Barrel and action are way better than expected. I have not seen bluing like that in many, many years!!

The price certainly does not reflect the quality.

The trigger needs some adjustment, but the manual does not cover that. If you have any information regarding trigger set-up, could you please forward that information please?

Anyway, many thanks for this Rifle!!!

Mark
    Who did you order this through ??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie a74 View Post
    Who did you order this through ??
    Look at the forum it's posted in and you'll have your answer. It's at the top directly below all the dealer link pictures.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast