Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Over 12+ months of backorders on ammunition

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherCanuck View Post
    Honestly, I anticipate deep discounts on ammo in 8-12mths time. Once the FUD settles and everyone puts their big boy pants on and goes back to normal post C19 it'll be business as usual.
    Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the Democrats and how much they care about gun control over that timeframe. If there is any hint of a new gun control bill, then the masses will buy, even if the Senate is republican.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the Democrats and how much they care about gun control over that timeframe. If there is any hint of a new gun control bill, then the masses will buy, even if the Senate is republican.
    HINT of gun control? It's all over his platform - bans on AR15/assault weapons, ban on internet sale of firearms/ammo.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    This is why I stocked up on many many years of ammo while it was cheap and available. Buy it cheap and stack it deep is something I have always lived by, just as my dad did. I'm still shooting my dads stash he collected 30 years ago and haven't really had to even get into mine yet.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    HINT of gun control? It's all over his platform - bans on AR15/assault weapons, ban on internet sale of firearms/ammo.
    Right. But talk isn't a bill headed through Congress.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ohferpete View Post
    If turdo knew how to create jobs, instead of killing jobs, then there would be production in Canada.
    He will only create jobs for gay/trans refugees, thats the current kick that he's on lately.

CGN Regular
    Marketing is wonderful too!

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Yes, with Biden elected if everything transitions fairly peacefully the demand will normalize.
    This is an extremely overly optimistic appraisal of the situation. Demand will only increase with the current state of affairs.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    They will be more careful in introducing the controls due to the push back that they fear

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Right. But talk isn't a bill headed through Congress.
    The President can just sign an executive order and poof guns gone similiar to an oic.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    The President can just sign an executive order and poof guns gone similiar to an oic.
    I dont think that Joe is that stupid - to do away with a constitutional right with the swipe of a pen.

You want civil war? That's how you get a civil war lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast