Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Affiliation with wolverine supplies?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Damn straight. I can't tell you how many times someone's tried to steal my username on this forum. Sheesh!

No affiliation, but held in high regard- they were the only Canadian company that I could find (not saying there are not others) that were willing and able to import a not-so-common Schmidt Bender scope for me

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    You are out of you are league son. Nice.
    Hey man, that's Trademarked.

Quote Originally Posted by Desjard View Post
    Guess no companies should share words at all.

"Supplies"
    "Shooting"
    "Firearms"
    "Gun"
    "Precision"
    BS post and you know it.
    Pitting is not patina!!!
    The only thing better than a big slow bullet is a big fast bullet!
    Is the government incompetent or are you just wrong about what they’re trying to accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
    Do you not understand the importance of registering a business, building a brand and a reputation? Wolverine supplies clearly does and they’ve worked very hard at it. They’ve worked hard at it on this forum and have been a long time sponsor. I believe gun nutz should show sone loyalty to that.
    When I first tried to register my business I couldn’t use my chosen name because there was already a business with a similar name which provided the same service.
    I looked at both sides of the coin. My comment was fair. The fact that this thread was started proves my point:
    Sucks you had a bad experience but trust me, the Wolverines and CGN don't care about what you are trying to be all fussy about. CGN gets money to keep running the forum to support Canadian firearms outlets and gun owners so we can keep doing what we love to do, and the Wolverines keep selling us goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    Obviously you’ve never run into one in a barn at 0 dark hundred, at -20. There are many words that come to mind, but “glorious “ isn’t one of them.
    Of course they haven't, Wolverines protect the "Wolverines", so far as to keep their feet warm when they go out to the barn at -20. None of them actually wear winter boots, they just have Wolverines wrapped around their feet. And if they run into trouble the Wolverines attack. Or so legend has it.

I think it use to be called wolverine sports and was in Yellowknife since the mid 90’s.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I didn't realize, until now, it's 2 {different} Companies.

believe it or not there was a time before the internet. when people shopped locally. at stores. when you registered your corporation provincially/territorially and confirmed that nobody had the same name within your province only. son.

Too bad it isn't still in Yellowknife. All we have is Canadian Tire, but at least it has reloading stuff.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast