Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HUGE Sako Ammo PROMO! Starting at midnight tonight - Nov 18th

Thanks guys,
    I will try it again.
    Last edited by Luckyd; 11-24-2020 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyd View Post
    Thanks guys,
    I will try it again.
    Submitted my forms today, blown away I grabbed sako rounds for 86 cents after the rebate.

Got my confirmation emails today, not too shabby.

Did anyone have issues trying to submit the rebate? The firm it tells you to print... all the fields are blank for me after filling out my information on the previous page. I didn't get any sort of confirmation email either. Not sure what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by demopeng View Post
    Did anyone have issues trying to submit the rebate? The firm it tells you to print... all the fields are blank for me after filling out my information on the previous page. I didn't get any sort of confirmation email either. Not sure what's going on.
    The contractor's website is a complete cluster****! You have to keep trying until their POS server takes it. Call Shany at Stoeger to complain.
    Stupidity is its own punishment.
    “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,”
    ~Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Quote Originally Posted by R005t3r View Post
    The contractor's website is a complete cluster****! You have to keep trying until their POS server takes it. Call Shany at Stoeger to complain.
    I spoke with Shany earlier and she advised me to try submitting it without attachments.
    I will try a handful more times with and without attachments now that I know it is a server issue on their end. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by demopeng View Post
    I spoke with Shany earlier and she advised me to try submitting it without attachments.
    I will try a handful more times with and without attachments now that I know it is a server issue on their end. Thanks for the info.
    I uploaded pics from my phone at the counter of a LGS, two separate 5 box orders, same pics uploaded for both rebates, both approved within 24 hours. Just waiting on the snail mail

I submitted the rebate on December 1st and got the confirmation email the same day. But the status on their website still says:
    NOTES: Thank you. Your information has been received and we will start processing your submission in 48 hours.

Anyone getting the same thing? I did successfully upload all barcodes (10 boxes in one photo) and the receipt...

Quote Originally Posted by liboathfx View Post
    I submitted the rebate on December 1st and got the confirmation email the same day. But the status on their website still says:
    NOTES: Thank you. Your information has been received and we will start processing your submission in 48 hours.

Anyone getting the same thing? I did successfully upload all barcodes (10 boxes in one photo) and the receipt...
    Mine is the same, if it’s like most other rebates you won’t see a actual update for a couple months maybe longer m.

Quote Originally Posted by Emshey View Post
    Mine is the same, if it’s like most other rebates you won’t see a actual update for a couple months maybe longer m.
    Thank you!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast