CZ TS 2 Deep Bronze 9mm

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: 0474-0712-ZD20001.

A masterpiece of the sports special for competing in the IPSC Standard Division. This hand-fitted and matched model features a frame with a Bronze Cerakote finish and a polished barrel. Its flat duralumin grips and magazine base are black anodized. The pistol comes standard with a pin instead of a slide stop and is equipped with an adjustable metal sight, adjustable left thumb rest, adjustable, black anodized magazine release and an extended manual lock safety on the left side (flat on the right side).

https://www.czub.cz/en/firearms-and-products-product/cz-TS-2-DEEP-BRONZE

Stocking Dealers:
- Bullseye North
- CRAFM
- Easthill Outdoors
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Nova Tactical
- Reliable Gun
- Rangeview Sports
- Solely Outdoors
- Tenda
- Tesro
- West Coast Hunting
- Wolverine Supplies
- Calgary Shooting Centre

sIvMquS.jpg

cLYrtAm.jpg

HZIynIa.jpg

Last edited:
I understand accent colours, such as the black one with blue grips, but I will never understand guns that outright don't match, like this one or the grey Shadow2.

Having a handgun where the lower and upper don't match is as dumb as having an AR with a non-matching upper and lower, which H&K does.

I have no idea who the market is who is asking for non-matching guns, but I'm pretty sure the market asking for matching guns is much larger.

I was told the grey sd2's originated by a finishing defect so CZ decided to powdercoat them so they could sell them. Didn't work well as I saw upclose a one month old one that was looking like crap just from a few weeks worth of dryfire.

Did you mean "IPSC Standard Minor"? It is a 9mm pistol so it doesn't make major power factor.

SKU#: 0474-0712-ZD20001.

A masterpiece of the sports special for competing in the IPSC Standard Division. This hand-fitted and matched model features a frame with a Bronze Cerakote finish and a polished barrel. Its flat duralumin grips and magazine base are black anodized. The pistol comes standard with a pin instead of a slide stop and is equipped with an adjustable metal sight, adjustable left thumb rest, adjustable, black anodized magazine release and an extended manual lock safety on the left side (flat on the right side).

https://www.czub.cz/en/firearms-and-products-product/cz-TS-2-DEEP-BRONZE

Coming in 2021.

sIvMquS.jpg

cLYrtAm.jpg

HZIynIa.jpg

Why would you not want a slide stop?

That’s more of a USPSA Limited/IPSC Standard-in-a-free-country thing. They try to cram as many rounds as possible in the mags so they might either lock back when you don’t want it to, or modify them so they don’t lock back at all to fit an extra round. Makes sense when you only have to reload once on a 32 round stage, not so much with our reduced capacity 10 round mags. But then again shooting Standard Minor in Canada doesn’t make a lot of sense either since there’s no capacity advantage so I don’t see this gun selling all that well unfortunately, as beautiful as it is.

I am sure that 9 in such a big framed gun would shoot beautifully, standard minor is a pretty tough deal if you want to be competitive. Atleast the tac sport orange is still available in .40

Back
Top Bottom