Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone else asked to return their WS-MCR Complete Uppers - 7.62x39

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar

anyone else asked to return their WS-MCR Complete Uppers - 7.62x39

Got a ship label from canada post, not sure what it was for, a few hours later I received an email from wolverine telling me to pack it up and send it back for testing, and if i had any questions to reply to the email, which i did a few days ago without a response. When i bought mine it was hours after they were available for sale from wolverine, after i paid, within a few days i received an email that there was something wrong with the gas porting and that they couldnt ship till spectre had checked them for function, a month later it was shipped ready to go, now I get this email and its apparently not functional???

This is crazy guys, please shed some light on this

Bruce
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I feel your pain and frustration so I will jump in here.

I have been "retired" from Wolverine for a few years now, I usually check in the office for a few minutes every day and have put in a full days work (or more) when special events or sales leave Wolverine a bit stretched. Sadly I have not been current with the MCR project.

I was "conscripted" out of retirement this week to help with the MCR 7.62 x 39 project. This was getting behind due to all kinds of delays, most of which was blamed by others, rightly or wrongly, on Covid and also due to our current political climate the pressure is on to move as fast as we can.

This week I personally test fired or assisted with test firing all of our current inventory of 7.62 x 39 rifles, I will not go into details but I had some concerns which resulted in some very minor changes to enhance the operation of these rifles. Some uppers had been shipped earlier as we had customers who were waiting. A decision was made at a higher level that we should recall those uppers that we had already shipped so that we could enhance them rather than risk the possibility of disappointed customers.

Let me stress that there are no safety issues, it is just that Wolverine is doing their best to have satisfied customers.

Thanks very much John, I will assume mine was checked during the extra month after purchase and will test fire on the weekend, thanks

Bruce
    ― Albert Einstein

THIS, this, is how you handle a mistake. Well done MR. Wolverine!
    Member CSSA
    Originally Posted by ian_in_vic
    Justins, I bet that Tavor works great to get you across KGH and 96 on a Friday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki11ercane View Post
    You only lose what rights you freely give up.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Thanks very much John, I will assume mine was checked during the extra month after purchase and will test fire on the weekend, thanks

Bruce
    Hi Bruce
    The problem is that uppers only were not test fired, a case of more haste less speed on our part. Send me an e-mail please to John@wolverinesupplies.com

Thanks John

CGN Regular
    Just curious are current production complete ws-mcr 7.62x39 rifles effected by this at all?

*Edit* Partially answered my question above, tho will leave this for those curious!
    Last edited by Tvw; 11-26-2020 at 09:51 PM.

Brutal Johnny just Brutal...

Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    what is brutal?
    ― Albert Einstein

Even Alpharms test fired there shotguns....

Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    Nothing in this world is perfect and mistakes will always be and continue to be made. It’s how you deal with the mistake is where things really come into play.
    This is how you base your life’s successes, by your mistakes. This is exactly why there are gen1 and gen2 etc. There is always room for improvement but you have to start somewhere. There is nothing wrong with making a mistake, it’s what you do next that counts.
    [/URL][/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast