Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SKS Mag adapter special, now with free XCR mag, limited special

SKS Mag adapter special, now with free XCR mag, limited special

We are now offering our gen 3 SKS Mag adapter special, for a limited time, now with free XCR mag

This is our third gen adapter, with many improvements.
    The feed angle has been redesigned for flawless feeding & easier install, the magwell is opened up for easier mag changes & smooth, drop free operation, the mag catch has been redesigned & the mag release oversized, for easier mag changes & the lettering is blacked out now. We have perfected the SKS - AR magazine adapter over time & we have the best product out there!
    We will be offering them for a limited time with a FREE XCR 10 rd pistol mag to get you started! Click HERE.

Dont forget to get our awesome AR mag coupler as well, they join ANY AR style mags together. They have a super strong retention & indexing system & You can mix mags or orient them either way. Click HERE.

Last edited by hical.ca; 05-10-2017 at 09:43 AM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Our SKS Mag Adapter is now offered with a free mag & also free shipping, for a limited time!
    Dont miss out.....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Thinking about finally tackling this project.

Its not too bad. I got it done in about 3hrs. Just work slow, and do multiple fitment checks.
    I have noticed the occasional ftf but it only seems to happen when someone else is shooting my sks... too gentle I think.
    I have been loading 9 rounds in my xcr's to break them in and like that it seems to work very well.

Well done! looks sick
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

that look great but you never think of the impact that the RMCP can make the SKS restricted because of that 10 round mag ?

Quote Originally Posted by Beverkiller View Post
    that look great but you never think of the impact that the RMCP can make the SKS restricted because of that 10 round mag ?
    That's not how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverkiller View Post

A short vid on how to modify the SKS to accept the AR mags. This shows the areas to modify & we threw in a cool build with some Trueshot & Kicklite products as well....

Cool bit of kit, but when the adapter costs nearly as much as the gun, its hard to justify. Too rich for my blood.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast