Enfield No 4 Mk1, and Jungle Carbine new synthetic stocks, $99

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
Enfield No 4 Mk1, and Jungle Carbine # 5, .303 Caliber. 2 Piece set, $99, HERE

This polycarbonate, glass-filled stock is injection molded at pressures up to 20,000 psi and ultra-high temperatures to exact tolerances. The composition of this stock not only makes it lightweight but also impervious to weather conditions. Designed for standard factory contour barrels.

tXknIA6.jpg

mtw1p8y.jpg

Thanks Hical, ordered one and received it promptly.
I just installed it on my Jungle Carbine and I just wanted other CGNers to know that it took a bit of fitting
to make it work on the JC. Don’t think it is a straight drop in. I shortened the foregrip post 1/16th of an inch,
and sanded the buttstock insert and replaced the bolt with a longer piece of ready-rod. It looks good on a cruelly
sporterized JC.
View attachment 438198

Thanks Hical, ordered one and received it promptly.
I just installed it on my Jungle Carbine and I just wanted other CGNers to know that it took a bit of fitting
to make it work on the JC. Don’t think it is a straight drop in. I shortened the foregrip post 1/16th of an inch,
and sanded the buttstock insert and replaced the bolt with a longer piece of ready-rod. It looks good on a cruelly
sporterized JC.
View attachment 438198

Mine also delivered quickly. Fitment was definitely not drop in and in fact I wouldn't bother if I knew what I know now. The ATI stock is heavier but far superior. The textured finish is nice though and the stock looks good.

Back
Top Bottom