Thread: Enfield No 4 Mk1, and Jungle Carbine new synthetic stocks, $99

Enfield No 4 Mk1, and Jungle Carbine new synthetic stocks, $99

Enfield No 4 Mk1, and Jungle Carbine # 5, .303 Caliber. 2 Piece set, $99, HERE

This polycarbonate, glass-filled stock is injection molded at pressures up to 20,000 psi and ultra-high temperatures to exact tolerances. The composition of this stock not only makes it lightweight but also impervious to weather conditions. Designed for standard factory contour barrels.

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

How about a smithless scopemount?

just the stocks , we managed to secure a few...
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Thanks Hical, ordered one and received it promptly.
    I just installed it on my Jungle Carbine and I just wanted other CGNers to know that it took a bit of fitting
    to make it work on the JC. Don’t think it is a straight drop in. I shortened the foregrip post 1/16th of an inch,
    and sanded the buttstock insert and replaced the bolt with a longer piece of ready-rod. It looks good on a cruelly
    sporterized JC.
    Attachment 438198
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free" A.E.Van Vogt

Quote Originally Posted by machman View Post
    Thanks Hical, ordered one and received it promptly.
    I just installed it on my Jungle Carbine and I just wanted other CGNers to know that it took a bit of fitting
    to make it work on the JC. Don’t think it is a straight drop in. I shortened the foregrip post 1/16th of an inch,
    and sanded the buttstock insert and replaced the bolt with a longer piece of ready-rod. It looks good on a cruelly
    sporterized JC.
    Attachment 438198
    Mine also delivered quickly. Fitment was definitely not drop in and in fact I wouldn't bother if I knew what I know now. The ATI stock is heavier but far superior. The textured finish is nice though and the stock looks good.