Any chance of getting these?

Holy smokes the first pistol I've seen that's uglier than a hipoint. Good find, I'm sure it's solid. I mean it even has lugs in the front.

Wow that's a crazy looking handgun.... I think it's safe to say that the only nice looking Russian handgun is the Makarov.

There are several threads on this going back many years. Sadly, all deals that were in the works fell through many years ago with sanctions against Russia, and getting the factory to make Canadian legal barrel lengths was also an issue. This has been my dream gun for the last decade. You can check Interammo forums for history, and we can try taking it up with Teapot2 again in another forum.

What so special about it? Just another ugly gun.

Worth only as a collectable due it its design. Looks like this:

https://youtu.be/Gl7vU-bq7jg?t=235

Front-middle locking by barrel rotation. "Bolt" kinda thing is a separate part moving separately from the slide. Striker is fixed to the frame. Slide itself has like zero components, just cuts for other parts. Front sight is on the slide, rear sight is on the bolt rear thingy. Ejects straight up. Whole gun is around 20 separate parts.

Looks like awful trigger pull. No manual safeties. Weight 590g. Looks to be too small for good grip. Fit and finish is below wartime production standards.

Back
Top Bottom