Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Insane zev oz9 black friday liquidation sale

CGN Regular
    So - I contacted Millbrook LEAF program, and the case was that I did in fact jump the gun.

Steven was super helpful, there were a couple left and he processed a return / refund on the one I purchased and I got another at the sale price.

All this to say - All this credit goes to Millbrook. Your customer service is absolutely fantastic. I have never bought from you guys before, but guaranteed I will buy from you again. Definitely going to pick up some Arcteryx stuff from you before winter really digs in, you're now in my list of top businesses in the Canadian firearms, outdoors and tactical community.

I see one left of the black on black non threaded. The entire stock went in no time, lots of people got a smokin deal.

Cant wait to get mine!

CGN Regular
    Congratulations on the sale. As tempted as I was to buy myself a second OZ9, the fear of the wife finding out I bought a second pistol on black Friday outweighed the temptation.

I'm honestly looking forward to hearing more and more people's impressions of the Zev platform. Don't forget, save full judgement until after you break it in with 3-500 rounds.

Happy shooting!

BANNED
    Thanks for the great deal ! Best black friday sale ever !

GunNutz
    Thank you. Great deal, can't wait to try it. Nice Christmas gift.

Wow , that is a great price . Missed out , but if anyone gets buyer remorse , message me.

Any chance of see this pricing again in the future ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rpm_machine View Post
    Wow , that is a great price . Missed out , but if anyone gets buyer remorse , message me.

Any chance of see this pricing again in the future ?
    Doubtful that any retailer would have an inventory as big as they did that needs to be liquidated

This was by far the best deal for Black Friday.

On another note. I’m impressed by how responsive they are to customer communications. They are so quick to respond. Not sure what other thing us civilians have access to with Millbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by Astute Observer View Post
    So - I contacted Millbrook LEAF program, and the case was that I did in fact jump the gun.

Steven was super helpful, there were a couple left and he processed a return / refund on the one I purchased and I got another at the sale price.

All this to say - All this credit goes to Millbrook. Your customer service is absolutely fantastic. I have never bought from you guys before, but guaranteed I will buy from you again. Definitely going to pick up some Arcteryx stuff from you before winter really digs in, you're now in my list of top businesses in the Canadian firearms, outdoors and tactical community.
    Lucky for you
    Last edited by TheRedStar47; 12-13-2020 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar47 View Post
    Lucky for you. There where still some left and I called day before sale and they said call 2mrw since i have to speak to Chantel who left for day and sale is 2mrw.. I called right in the morning when they opened and they had still in stock.

I thought she was the person to speak to but she asked another and they said a big no. Even when I asked for $200 storecredit or throw in some mags. NOPE. The gun hasn't even shipped so why not cancel and reorder. They too busy for returns.

So they seem to give you 400 back but not willing to give me a free mag. Everyone cancels and reorders but not willing to or forget all that. I told them I can even live without the full $400. I was happy to get $200 credit or 6-8pmag glock mags($120-$160)

I should let my brother call he's always getting free stuff or credits. He got no problem raising his voice and getting upset. Calm and respectful gets nothing but being a dick gets you what you want. Lol.
    Perhaps if wasn't because you were being too nice or polite that you didn't get your way. There could have been other factors in play. Sounds to me like you didn't talk to the shot caller and
    perhaps the person above was able to, by chance. Just because they had some in stock still when you called it's not an obligation to adjust the price for you. Unfortunately not every business can operate like Walmart or Amazon. Being belligerent like your brother wouldn't always get you your way either. I know if that happened at my place of business I would be quick to show that person the door. How much do you think Millbrook is making per gun here? They're most likely selling at a loss to clear out inventory. That's how business works sometimes and it was unfortunate you didn't know about the sale until it was too late but sometimes it happens. They sold over 100 guns in less than a few hours time so I can imagine how busy they are right now. I also requested to make a last minute change and I was polite and respectful. And guess what, they reciprocated that respect and did me a solid. It was my first time dealing with them and I have nothing but praise for them so far. Guess I lucked out too.