Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Insane zev oz9 black friday liquidation sale

Will there be any coupon code needed to get the sale price?

is the 0z9 closer to glock 17 or 19 in size?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilJoe View Post
    is the 0z9 closer to glock 17 or 19 in size?
    oz9 is 17 size. oz9c is compact 19 size

CGN Regular
    Is the start time EST?

Hmm, black threaded barrel or unthreatened bronze, decisions decisions.....
    It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaBoy View Post
    either one is good. swappable anyways

When were these batch of pistols manufactured? Words on the street is that the earlier productions had a lot of problems such as FTF, FTE, broken barrel lug, snapped firing pin, broken slide release... a lot of them were send back for warranty, with internals replaced with new production/redesigned parts, some were send back multiple times for repair, some eventually got a new pistol as replacement. Even the trigger had a recall due to some instances of multiple discharges under a single pull of trigger.

Had these batch of pistols been upgraded with newer internal parts already? I was super pumped about the sale until I've done some research, not so crazy about it anymore.

Also wondering what the warranty like for a liquidation sale like this one? On ZEV's website it says warranty is only one year.

Me and my buddies were all on-board to grab one but now it's like... meh... after reading all the reported issues.
    "Once they are gone, they are gone." -- Anonymous Sales Rep

Quote Originally Posted by aka_ryan View Post
    When were these batch of pistols manufactured? Words on the street is that the earlier productions had a lot of problems such as FTF, FTE, broken barrel lug, snapped firing pin, broken slide release... a lot of them were send back for warranty, with internals replaced with new production/redesigned parts, some were send back multiple times for repair, some eventually got a new pistol as replacement. Even the trigger had a recall due to some instances of multiple discharges under a single pull of trigger.

Had these batch of pistols been upgraded with newer internal parts already? I was super pumped about the sale until I've done some research, not so crazy about it anymore.

Also wondering what the warranty like for a liquidation sale like this one? On ZEV's website it says warranty is only one year.

Me and my buddies were all on-board to grab one but now it's like... meh... after reading all the reported issues.
    Also wondering this now, especially since none of these come with mags. Would these happen to be refurb or rma replacements?

CGN Regular
    I bought one of the early release OZ9 pistols. Even though I had no issues with mine, I sent it in for the recall upgrades. There was a batch that were recalled as per serial numbers. Millbrook was the warranty center for Canada, so these guys would have done all of them on this side of the border. Zev has been amazing themselves and always answer the phone and reply to Facebook messages quickly. Millbrook was a pleasure to deal with and top notch professionals. I would feel safe putting my money in their hands anyday.

It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast