Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: Insane zev oz9 black friday liquidation sale

Received today and in typical CP fashion left on my doorstep even though signature was required lol

Quote Originally Posted by db17 View Post
    Received today and in typical CP fashion left on my doorstep even though signature was required lol
    This is what I don’t get. People on the west coast have received their OZ9. Where as my shipment still shows it’s in Ottawa with no updates. I am sure I was one of the first orders as well cause snagged and TB and bronze barrel one.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
    Last edited by Hrcboy; 12-25-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrcboy View Post
    This what I don’t get. People on the west coast have received their OZ9. Where as my shipment is show it’s still in Ottawa with no updates. I’m sure I one of the first orders as well as I snagged and TB and bronze barrel one.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I'm in the same boat as you. Just opened up a service ticket with Canada Post and am awaiting an update.

9 days after I submit my service request ticket I finally got a response from Canada post.

Dear Customer,

Our investigation into your request indicates that no scan has been uploaded to the Canada Post tracking system to indicate delivery of your item.

We appreciate the concern associated with this shipment. At Canada Post, we strive to provide exceptional service and the best delivery experience possible and security of the mail is a top priority at Canada Post.

Any further action must be initiated by the sender of the item. If you have still not received the item, please notify the sender and instruct them to contact Canada Post if they wish to initiate a claim.

Service Ticket Details

Topic: Inquiry - Item not delivered
    Ticket Number:
    Submitted: 2020/12/22

Basically just confirming they haven’t delivered it. Duh that’s why I submitted service request!

I just sold a firearm shipped it from BC to Ontario on Dec 22nd and it’s out for delivery today December 31st. Package was scanned and updated along the way unlike this one which still shows processed in Ottawa with zero updates since Dec 04.

Anyone else waiting for their OZ9?

Order #2319

Quote Originally Posted by db17 View Post
    Same with mine. Maybe Trudeau should go after Canada Post for being complicit in front step pirating which could have contributed at least two handguns to the criminals. But it would probably be reverse engineered to look like they were stolen from the house and law abiding citizens shouldn’t have guns.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213