Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: +++UPDATE+++ FN PS90 Non-Restricted Barrel Group Buy

GunNutz
    Is Dlask Arms still carrying 10.4 inch barrel for FN PS90?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by thump_rrr View Post
    Bump for any updates.
    I am interested if a group buy becomes a reality.
    What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawakita View Post
    Is Dlask Arms still carrying 10.4 inch barrel for FN PS90?

Thank you
    What do you mean 'still' carrying ? Sorry brother but we never did sell PS-90 barrels. These will be the first ones we have made and Josef is a bit leary about making even these since our workload is....brutal. We could shut the doors for a year and still work every darn day. First world problems I know but we are trying to make Canada a first world country again by letting our brother keep their s**t safe from unlawful confiscation by the Man-Child and his chief henchman for negativity, Minister Frowny Face.

As well, we don't buy or import just fyi, we make the from raw blanks we purchase form Green Mountain Barrel Co. in the US of A.

We will be turning the prototype N/R barrel this week aand getting it installed so the gentleman that organized all this for you guys can go shoot it and get us an accuraccy / reliability report. If the report is good then we will produce them as fast as possible and get y'all rollin' to N/R status.

Stand by for updates....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Awesome!

Hell, cram emt pipe in there, for all I care, to begin the process of reclassification!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    What do you mean 'still' carrying ? Sorry brother but we never did sell PS-90 barrels. These will be the first ones we have made and Josef is a bit leary about making even these since our workload is....brutal. We could shut the doors for a year and still work every darn day. First world problems I know but we are trying to make Canada a first world country again by letting our brother keep their s**t safe from unlawful confiscation by the Man-Child and his chief henchman for negativity, Minister Frowny Face.

As well, we don't buy or import just fyi, we make the from raw blanks we purchase form Green Mountain Barrel Co. in the US of A.

We will be turning the prototype N/R barrel this week aand getting it installed so the gentleman that organized all this for you guys can go shoot it and get us an accuraccy / reliability report. If the report is good then we will produce them as fast as possible and get y'all rollin' to N/R status.

Stand by for updates....

Hey Dwayne, any update on how that prototype NR barrel is working?
    Firearm Rights are Human Rights. CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by Colin L View Post
    Hey Dwayne, any update on how that prototype NR barrel is working?
    On standby, I know the shop is busy! I will post my thoughts once it is in my hands, not in a rush as it is good our local guys are on multiple projects.

Any approximate time until we can know more about the proposed NR barrel prototype? Weeks? Months?
    Firearm Rights are Human Rights. CCFR CSSA CPC

I checked this morning, and the prototype with the 223 barrel is almost ready for testing. I'll be posting updates soon after. I don't want to promise a time line but I feel we are close. Thank you everyone for the continued interest, and also Dlask team for willing to look at the project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer thump_rrr's Avatar
    Bump for an update.
    I'd also be interested in a non restricted barrel.
    Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by thump_rrr View Post
    Bump for an update.
    I'd also be interested in a non restricted barrel.
    Sorry I meant to reply sooner, but I am standing by for an update as well.