Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: +++UPDATE+++ FN PS90 Non-Restricted Barrel Group Buy

Currently am on standby for my rifle to test potential use of 223 barrels. I believe there is still a backorder down south for 5.7 barrels. I don't think the ship has sailed as there are two options. I can make further comments once mine is tested.

Hello I am also very interested we spoke over the phone so you update this thread when you have a functioning 223 barrel blank machined and tested. Also if anyone knows the process of how to get it verrified and reclassified as non restricted as this would be my first time converting a firearm it would be much apriciated

Ditto!

Hell, I will volunteer for a 5.56 barrel too, if that helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Managed to find a rifle. Will there be another chance to sign up to get in on this or has the ship sailed even though the blanks weren’t available?

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    This is very very interesting....so where and who has the ps90 ....cost Of this project would be what .....start to finish....
    This is what I’d like to know ....can’t really deicide on this or the kel tec
    Thanks to all who respond to me
    Cheers
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Would be in a completely different league in comparison.
    PS90 restricted when they are for sale go $2500+ tax - add Atleast $550 + shipping if Dlask was able to get this going - said and done depending on your province you could easily be $3500+
    I think the Kel Tec would only cost you like $1500+

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4me View Post
    Would be in a completely different league in comparison.
    PS90 restricted when they are for sale go $2500+ tax - add Atleast $550 + shipping if Dlask was able to get this going - said and done depending on your province you could easily be $3500+
    I think the Kel Tec would only cost you like $1500+
    This is an accurate representation of cost.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer thump_rrr's Avatar
    Bump for any updates.
    I am interested if a group buy becomes a reality.
    Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I believe everything is still a go, the main update is my test unit is on que due to the busy season. For the actual 5.7 barrel order we are still waiting on the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwaynetheglockjohnson View Post
    I believe everything is still a go, the main update is my test unit is on que due to the busy season. For the actual 5.7 barrel order we are still waiting on the US.
    Thanks for the update. Still hopeful. Also, when this happens I wonder if there will be a hurdle with reclassifying it, such as with Dlasks Keltec CMR-30.

Shouldn't be a problem! I recall browsing the FRT and there is an NR entry already from years ago. Or it was a fever dream.