Thread: New order of Kidd Triggers and Barrels in at Dlask Arms Corp.

New order of Kidd Triggers and Barrels in at Dlask Arms Corp.

As the posting says, we have been restocked with Kidd single and two stage triggers as well as their barrels.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Did you get any two stage with the red straight blade trigger in? You website says out of stock.

Will you ever make more Gsg 16 9" barrels?

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSweepr74 View Post
    Will you ever make more Gsg 16 9" barrels?
    Oh yeah, HUGE batch coming up really, really soon. I'm saving you the first one....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    Did you get any two stage with the red straight blade trigger in? You website says out of stock.
    Sorry brother we did not order any of that particular configuration. I try to mix orders up so at least some times we will have a configuration the customers will want. I will order some red flats on the next order which is going to be placed within the next few weeks I hope.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Will there be black single stage triggers and scalloped nitride bolts on your next order?
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians..

From what I've seen / heard there is still quite a bit of demand for them. Not sure how it works on your end for profitability. Just thought I'd ask, I don't lurk forums so I don't know if it's been brought up to the point it warrants a sarcastic reply

From what I've seen / heard there is still quite a bit of demand for them. Not sure how it works on your end for profitability. Just thought I'd ask, I don't lurk forums so I don't know if it's been brought up to the point it warrants a sarcastic reply
    A) This is a thread on Kidd triggers, not GSG-16 short barrels.
    B) If you had read the actual GSG-16 threads in our forum then you would have seen MANY, MANY times where we post DO NOT CONTACT us about these barrels. They are done, fini, no more. That's it ,that's all, that's every one we will ever make. So please excuse my overly sarcastic tone but GSG-16 rifles are a 'has been' for us and the constant nagging for us to make more is now on the verge of being oppressive. Hope that makes our position clear on the GSG-16 barrels.....?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Ah gotcha. I've searched the forum about them, but I didn't see anything on there. I can imagine that being asked a lot is annoying. But I suppose to upside is, people want your products and respect the quality.

Ah gotcha. I've searched the forum about them, but I didn't see anything on there. I can imagine that being asked a lot is annoying. But I suppose to upside is, people want your products and respect the quality.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com