Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 223234353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: MDT Black Friday sale 2020 is LIVEEEEEEEEE!!!

Metal/Poly mags showed up. Holy crap, they're perfect. No more bolt riding against the feed lips, and they look SO GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by azelyk View Post
    Ckye Pod came in today, could not figure out what made it a factory second. Thanks again MDT for the great service and sale!
    Glad that you're happy with it, sometimes it's hard to tell some of the reasons behind the factory seconds

Quote Originally Posted by TikkaCris View Post
    It took CP nearly one month to get a parcel to me from their depot one city over (roughly 45 min drive) LOL. Nov. 25th - Dec 21st.
    Yes, with Christmas and Covid, things have been crazy with Canada Post.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeelliot View Post
    Ckye Pod arrived
    Thanks MDT!
    Awesome! Glad that it made it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessejames107 View Post
    Any update on ckye pods shipping? Mine still hasn't shipped out.
    We are working on getting orders shipped out

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Any chance there is going to be a Boxing Day sale? Looking to buy a new chassis and have my eye on the XRS.
    We only have one sale a year which is Black Friday, we do offer free shipping on any order $200 or more until the end of the month though

Quote Originally Posted by Mangun View Post
    Received my order (a few days later than tracking # indicated) Beautiful chassis I was pleasantly surprised by the extras that they included with my order Then a few days later a Christmas card signed by the staff Nice touch Thanks Merry Christmas & the very best to all
    No problem, glad you appreciate it, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    Metal/Poly mags showed up. Holy crap, they're perfect. No more bolt riding against the feed lips, and they look SO GOOD!
    Awesome, glad they're working well for you!

@MDT Ryan, playing around with my Ckye Pod, assuming it’s a gem 2 factory second and my only thing to note as an FYI is like the new buttons especially the new cant lock system. The pan lock though is a bit short and is hard to get a good grip to push down to release due to the mount being so close. Love it thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NCPI View Post
    @MDT Ryan, playing around with my Ckye Pod, assuming it’s a gem 2 factory second and my only thing to note as an FYI is like the new buttons especially the new cant lock system. The pan lock though is a bit short and is hard to get a good grip to push down to release due to the mount being so close. Love it thanks.
    Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking at ways we can improve products.

Is the gen 2 tension lock compatible with the gen 1 bipods?

CGN Regular
    Had/have the same issue. You can loosen the detent by turning the small screw ccw

havent used it real world but seems to lock up just as good and MUCH easier to manipulate up and down even with arca mount

I could see bigger issues with a LH / right side knob (unless those bipoda move the lock out to the left side)

Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    I could see bigger issues with a LH / right side knob (unless those bipoda move the lock out to the left side)
    They don't. A longer locking button would be beneficial.

Just received my recent order.

The Elite rings are work of art :-)

Thanks for the empty chamber flag and decals.
    Velox Versutus Vigilans

NRA

Received my Ckye pod and tac 21 chassis. I can't see any imperfections with either. This Ckye pod so innovative. Love it.

Is MDT having another big sale? I hope the company and its employees are not affected by the floods in BC