Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donation Option Added for the Salvation Army..please consider adding to your order

CGN frequent flyer speedjunkiesracing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyenorth View Post
    Just trying to help some people out less fortunate.
    I must admit kinda disappointed in the lack of interest in showing kindness to people who
    need help. I am not sure of your points and rather focus on their priority mission of helping people.
    Please don’t Scrooge up this act of Kindness.

I donate to Salvation Army.
    I think they have one of the lowest operating costs of all Charities. Most money goes to helping people.

While you sit on your Microsoft computer, Apple phone, using Goggle, ordering off Amazon. [hint...... these are all anti gun]
    Complaining about a charity because its anti gun?

I will order something today and donate.
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am

Is there an option to donate to CCFR, CSSA, NFA? You know the guys who are fighting for our firearm rights...
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Just trying to help some people out less fortunate.
    I must admit kinda disappointed in the lack of interest in showing kindness to people who
    need help. I am not sure of your points and rather focus on their priority mission of helping people.
    Please don’t Scrooge up this act of Kindness.
    You can be disappointed all you want, but can the Scrooge nonsense.
    And its hardly your kindness, is it? Its a donate button so other people can donate.

Why not donate to a local food bank, or homeless shelter directly, rather than a discriminatory one? One that actually wants you gone because you sell guns?

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Is there an option to donate to CCFR, CSSA, NFA? You know the guys who are fighting for our firearm rights...
    Yes there is. The front page of the website has a link dedicated to the CCFR and it’s important to donate to them. But, we can’t put all of our donations in one basket. There are people out there who would love to have our problems. Instead, they can’t feed their kids or pay the utility bills or God forbid have nowhere to lay their heads. Politics are dividing us. Sometimes a human being is just that, and many need help, and sometimes the reasons don’t matter.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bb07 View Post
    I always donate to them. They do a lot of good work and are the ones on the front line so to speak. No matter how cold or miserable the weather, they are the only ones I've ever seen standing outside at Remembrance Day and Christmas. The money collected goes to a good cause, not to a bureaucracy top heavy with people skimming profits off the top.
    They were also in the trenches and on the front lines in both world wars. Although I'm not religious they have my respect.
    Any donations to them is money well spent in my opinion.
    Thanks Brother ..you just increased my faith a little bit more in Humanity .
    Your act of kindness will never be forgotten by the people that you have helped.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    We have had those before in the past and they will appear again in 2021.
    This time of year is the time to think of others not ourselves.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    You can be disappointed all you want, but can the Scrooge nonsense.
    And its hardly your kindness, is it? Its a donate button so other people can donate.

Why not donate to a local food bank, or homeless shelter directly, rather than a discriminatory one? One that actually wants you gone because you sell guns?
    Just donate somewhere it doesn’t have to be the Salvation Army..it even says that on our page and on the start of this thread.
    Move past the gun grab..and think about others that need help.

Sally Ann is always my first choice of charities to support.
    I AM ' THE BLUNT OBJECT ' .

We have had those before in the past and they will appear again in 2021.
    This time of year is the time to think of others not ourselves.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12