Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donation Option Added for the Salvation Army..please consider adding to your order

Business Member

Donation Option Added for the Salvation Army..please consider adding to your order

Attachment 437999

Please consider adding a donation to the Salvation Army to your order and help those in need.

Available here

The Salvation Army needs our help. Please consider making a donation to the Salvation Army or even another organization to help families or individuals in this time of need. Bullseye North’s goal is to make it as easy as possible to donate from the comfort and safety of your own home.Some Volunteers of The Salvation Army are unable to stand out in front of a business with their Christmas collection Kettle due to Covid.Pick your choice of donation above and we will forward 100% of the proceeds from our amazing firearms community to those who are less fortunate.The Salvation Army has seen the number of people in need skyrocket all across Canada. It is a unprecedented jump not seen since the Second World War. As Covid-19 continues to impact lives, it is expected that the need for support will continue to grow in the coming months. The Salvation Army helps people by providing free meals, assisting with Christmas food hampers, toys, clothing and practical help.Contributions also allows The Salvation Army to continue operating its life-changing programs, such as substance-use recovery, housing support, jobs, skills training and budgeting classes. Your gift to The Salvation Army today will bring food, emergency assistance, and a happier holiday to families with children, seniors and people who are homeless. There might be others who are hurting right now or in the near future.Thank you for your act of Kindness. Sincerely,Bullseye North* Donation amount is tax exempt.

Salvation army is anti gun, anti lgbt, and has some pretty abhorrent practices in place for those it does deem worthy of help. This has come up before through other retailers on cgn, and the response was that its a poor charity choice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    Salvation army is anti gun, anti lgbt, and has some pretty abhorrent practices in place for those it does deem worthy of help. This has come up before through other retailers on cgn, and the response was that its a poor charity choice.
    These days most are. You really need to do your homework when you decide to donate if you actually care about your donation helping those in need. Almost makes you want to say to hell with them all. However for some, the Salvation Army is a decent choice and there's nothing wrong with giving your customers the option. I know they helped my grandma with some equipment when she was reaching the end of her life.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Regular
    What kind of "army" is anti gun?
    Last edited by Nick933; 11-28-2020 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Grammar

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick933 View Post
    What kind of "army" is anti gun?
    They are a church.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforantiques View Post
    They are a church.
    That was a joke.

I have to admit the Salvation Army is not on my list of charities I donate to. I'm not aware of an anti gun agenda from them, but there are other issues with them that puts them fairly low on my donation list possibilities.

I personally appreciate having seven nation army on the list of possible donations thanks, bullseye!
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    Just trying to help some people out less fortunate.
    I must admit kinda disappointed in the lack of interest in showing kindness to people who
    need help. I am not sure of your points and rather focus on their priority mission of helping people.
    Please don’t Scrooge up this act of Kindness.

I always donate to them. They do a lot of good work and are the ones on the front line so to speak. No matter how cold or miserable the weather, they are the only ones I've ever seen standing outside at Remembrance Day and Christmas. The money collected goes to a good cause, not to a bureaucracy top heavy with people skimming profits off the top.
    They were also in the trenches and on the front lines in both world wars. Although I'm not religious they have my respect.
    Any donations to them is money well spent in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast