70th Year Anniversary Giveaways! UPDATE: New time for Advent Easter Egg Hunt!

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

UPDATE: Signup for contest one is now live! https://contest.reliablegun.com/

To celebrate our 70th Anniversary and since we’re not able to offer our annual customer appreciation sale this year, we are doing something
a bit different. Come back here between December 1st and December 23rd to enter into a draw for a chance to win 1 of 5 badass guns! Join our
newsletter when you complete the form for an extra entry! You can find the entire details and the rules for the contest HERE.

Starting December 1st @ 12am PST you can go HERE to put in your entry for the gun giveaway.

Also, we want to make sure that every PAL holder in Canada knows about the free guns up for grabs! Every time you share, comment or like our
social media posts, you will be entered into a draw for a chance to win 1 of 5 other awesome prizes. Use the hashtag #reliablegun70years in
your comments and shares for an extra entry! You can find the entire details and the rules for the contest HERE.

And then last but certainly not least, we’re doing something fun EVERY DAY in December until Christmas. Every day from December 1st until
December 24, at 6pm PST we will be hiding one product somewhere in our site. Be the first person to find it, put into your cart and checkout
(don’t worry, there is no purchase or charges) and you will win a prize! We will be announcing the first week’s prizes on the morning of December 1st,
and then every Tuesday morning afterwards until it’s done. You can find the entire details and the rules for the contest HERE.

Last edited:
I guess it sucks to be a distinct society run by liberals and the block.
Damn, I'm not great at math either though...��

Excluding QC makes me feel unappreciated :(

It's not true that the laws prevent it. The only law about contests is that they have to be legit.

Excluding QC makes me feel unappreciated :(

It's not true that the laws prevent it. The only law about contests is that they have to be legit.

https://www.thebalanceeveryday.com/why-are-so-many-competitions-void-in-quebec-896835

As a small business owner myself, I would exclude Quebec. The laws there make it far too expensive to comply with. There is also a fee of up to 10% of the value of the prizes. If you think any small business is going to go through that cost and rigmarole, then you don't understand small business.

PS...thank you for the contest, and happy anniversary, Reliable Gun!!

I guess it sucks to be a distinct society run by liberals and the block.
Damn, I'm not great at math either though...��

Don’t forget how Albertans feel unappreciated by the Province of Quebec that does not support pipeline development from Alberta yet is also one of the largest consumers of fossil fuels in the country.

Back
Top Bottom