Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bullseye North Service

GunNutz
    Thanks for the great ammo deals and service. I will do a review.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
    How do you even have the balls to ask?! Lol
    Good question.

But from the store's perspective, definitely worth it, I appreciate a store that will try to help their customers out (just appreciate customer service) so I will definitely check them out.

They’re a great store. I shop there as much as I can, but given the prescribed circumstances, I’d be embarrassed to ask for a deal on something I’d already signed up to pay the price for, and that predated a sale which has since come and gone.
    I bought a $2200 carbine and asked if that came with a free “Make Trudeau A Drama Teacher Again” toque. Turns out, on that day, it did! And I wear it with pride, but if it didn’t, I would have paid the $10.99 for one anyway.
    Free men DO NOT ask permission.
    "Don't hate me because I'm black." - Black Rifles
    Eradicate Nazism in Ukraine.
    IRUNGUNS will take your money and not supply what you’ve paid for.

I agree, top tier store to deal with. I had a small Black Friday issue, that I will take some responsibility for. Bullseye went over what they had to do to correct the issue. This is why I choose them as my first stop.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
    They’re a great store. I shop there as much as I can, but given the prescribed circumstances, I’d be embarrassed to ask for a deal on something I’d already signed up to pay the price for, and that predated a sale which has since come and gone.
    I bought a $2200 carbine and asked if that came with a free “Make Trudeau A Drama Teacher Again” toque. Turns out, on that day, it did! And I wear it with pride, but if it didn’t, I would have paid the $10.99 for one anyway.
    Just goes to show it never hurts to ask the question..
    Enjoy your carbine and your hat!
    Thanks for supporting us and the firearms industry.

Thanks for always having what I need!
    Maybe I need to adopt a more, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" attitude. I've always just been more of a, "smile and pay" kind of guy.
    Free men DO NOT ask permission.
    "Don't hate me because I'm black." - Black Rifles
    Eradicate Nazism in Ukraine.
    IRUNGUNS will take your money and not supply what you’ve paid for.

These people truly understand and practice customer service. I have had nothing but exceptional experiences @ Bullseye North. Keep up the great work and thank you for your professionalism.

Bullseye North has always been great to me when I go in there store. Last time I was there all there employees were running around like crazy trying helping everyone.
    I swear the one girl that help me out did more work in the hour i was there then I do all week lol.
    Keep up the great work Bullseye.

CGN frequent flyer diabeticfreak's Avatar
    I love Bullseye, never had a problem with them, in store or online.
    "The greatest honour history can bestow is that of the peacemaker."

Yup, have to agree with everyone here....sent them an inquiry regarding the MTM 4-Can ammo crate that they had listed as out of stock (I couldn't find them in stock anywhere). They quickly replied that they didn't have any and weren't aware of any more coming in any time soon. However, they made a helpful suggestion to try the 5-can version, which I'd somehow missed and happened to be on sale! A bit of looking it over and it will do nicely! Great service and great price. The only disappointment is that they are too far away to visit locally!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast