Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bullseye North Service

Great shop, very fast service, and good telephone presence too, which there is a lot to be said for. Just spent a little more money with them less than 5 minutes ago, actually!

They are on my shortlist of great shops!

Great store, they continue to impress me with their service while other companies seem to be getting worse and worse.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    +1 on the great service. Got a Tipton ultra gun vise and some magpul stuff from them recently and was very happy with the service.
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Bullseye is an excellent place. Top - notch people. GREAT to deal with.

I online purchased a Norinco Type 97 nov 26th to pick up in store, its Dec 8th and still its not ready for me to pick up......Called I was just told its not ready yet. Not bashing but kinda disappointed I cant just go and pick it up considering its a NR rifle and my CC has already been charged

Super GunNutz
    i ordered from them for the first time a week and a half ago their online system messed up and double charged me then the refund didn't refund the shipping neither was their fault and they were very good to deal with on the phone and email. I haven't received an update on what state my order is in as i haven't received any shipping info, it was charged to me on the 28th but they are very busy and doing what they can. I just sent an email for an update and i have full confidence they will get it sorted. very nice people stuff happens it is good to see how they try to resolve it any way they can.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SquattingSerb View Post
    I online purchased a Norinco Type 97 nov 26th to pick up in store, its Dec 8th and still its not ready for me to pick up......Called I was just told its not ready yet. Not bashing but kinda disappointed I cant just go and pick it up considering its a NR rifle and my CC has already been charged
    That sounds very odd..please PM me and I will look into it ASAP.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahace View Post
    i ordered from them for the first time a week and a half ago their online system messed up and double charged me then the refund didn't refund the shipping neither was their fault and they were very good to deal with on the phone and email. I haven't received an update on what state my order is in as i haven't received any shipping info, it was charged to me on the 28th but they are very busy and doing what they can. I just sent an email for an update and i have full confidence they will get it sorted. very nice people stuff happens it is good to see how they try to resolve it any way they can.
    Hi, thank you for your patience and understanding..please PM me with your info and I will look into it for you ASAP.

Bullseye is definitely one of the top 3 retailers I have ever dealt with, if not number 1!
    Thanks for the great service bullseye!
    Keep up the great work!
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

Made my first purchase with them for black Friday. Great price and very fast shipping! Not to mention it was packaged well. Easy to navigate website and $200 free shipping. I can see why ppl like them!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast