Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: WX-MCR Wolverine Xtreme - MCR ''the jumped gun''

Yup although many Will disagree for obvious reasons I miss my shorty AR's and plan to build a MCR shorty.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy80 View Post
    You need to build a restricted version and post pictures; that would be awesome.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorbz62 View Post
    Can I put my 300Blk barrel on it and use the 556 bolt and all other parts?

Cheers,
    Jim
    According to SHTFBlog.com (https:// www .shtfblog.com/how-convert-223-ar15-rilfe-300-blackout-steps/) for an AR15 , yes. (can't post direct link anymore, the mods says it causes some kind of site vulnerability). Should probably work the same way on the MCR, though I'm not sure if there would be any issue with the gas system.

Quote Originally Posted by shtfblog.com
    Presto Change-O
    300 Blackout vs .223
    Changing a .223 AR 15 into a .300 Blackout can be as simple as swapping barrels. The complete upper, lower, magazines and gas system might work just fine with the 300 BLK. Usually there are a couple other parts that get changed out as well, but truly in a nutshell, it is just a barrel switch. So a best-case conversion to turn your .223 AR into a .300 Blackout is 1) remove your .223 barrel, and 2) install a 300 BLK barrel.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCFighter View Post
    Sorry, newbie,

Can someone explain the difference between WX-MCR and WS-MCR? I know one is Spectre and one is Xtreme Gun Shooting Centre, but what else is the difference?
    So Ive owned all of them, WK-180,........... WS-MCR in 223, ................Ws-MCR in 762x39, Wx-MCR in 223...........I have sent emails to both Wolverine and extreme gun shooting centre, twice to each in hopes of resolving problems with my WX, no answer from either, call left a message at wolverine, no response............will wait one more day before i post the problems with this new rifle
    Last edited by hunterhenderson; 01-13-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Regular
    You sell parts for a x39 upper?

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    So Ive owned all of them, WK-180,........... WS-MCR in 223, ................Ws-MCR in 762x39, Wx-MCR in 223...........I have sent emails to both Wolverine and extreme gun shooting centre, twice to each in hopes of resolving problems with my WX, no answer from either, call left a message at wolverine, no response............will wait one more day before i post the problems with this new rifle
    Wolverine has agreed to the return and a full refund
    Last edited by hunterhenderson; 01-16-2021 at 10:51 AM.
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    How well does the 7.62x39mm handle manure lacquered, corrosive , cheap, surplus Com-bloc ammo? Curious about this as the tacti-cool M10x is picky on ammo.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789