Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock finally lowers their prices...

Questar - CGN Sponsor

Glock finally lowers their prices...

We're pleased to see that all of your letters and emails appear to have had an impact on Glock and their pricing policy. It seems that Glock has finally lowered their dealer pricing and that this is now being passed on to the consumer.

We're happy to see that Wolverine (a Gunnutz sponsor) is now advertising new lower prices on the Glock series pistols... pricing that is finally in line with US prices and the added costs of Canadian importation.

It never would have happend without you... and we couldn't be more pleased!!!

If you're looking for Glock 17's, 22's, etc. please contact Wolverine as they appear to have these guns in stock and at excellent prices. I think you'll see the rest of the Canadian dealers offering these prices as well... if not now then as soon as they can get new inventory from the Glock distributor.

Well done Gunnutz!!!

Mark

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scarecrow's Avatar
    Are you still going to be getting Glocks at your prices?
    Order in council, for when politicians want to order people instead of being ordered by the people.

Should police follow the law or should law follow the police?

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Are you still going to be getting Glocks at your prices?
    The only reason we started bringing in the standard Glocks was because the prices here in Canada were so inflated that we felt we could help consumers get them cheaper. With Glock finally lowering their pricing in Canada there's no need for us to do that any longer.

We will continue to offer the compact and sub-compact guns since it appears Glock has no intention or desire to offer that product in Canada to civilians.

Mark

thanks for getting the ball rolling on this Mark.

Thanks Mark! You did a GREAT thing for the RFC. Kudos to you and your company.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

I just love told you so's

I'm waiting to hear from all the folks from the earlier thread who said words to the effect of "grin and bear it we're only 1% of the US market and Glock is doing us a favour selling here", "that's just the way it is for us Canadians" or my favourite, "just don't buy Glock".

Good job Mark!

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by locgo View Post
    Thanks Mark! You did a GREAT thing for the RFC. Kudos to you and your company.
    Don't thank me... it was the 100's of Gunnutz who wrote, called and emailed Glock with their "displeasure". You guys made this happen.

Two years ago we saw the huge price discrepancy and pursued it both in the interest of "business" (to "make a buck") but also in the interest of Canadian consumers who in our opinion were bing overcharged and not being given access to the compact and sub-compact guns that Glock offered. We were able to offer the guns for much lower prices and at the same time still make a profit... good for us and good for the consumer.

During that two year period we've watched the retail price of a "Canadian" Glock come down from @ $1,100.00 to the current $599.00 price point!

Questar may have helped but Gunnutz made it happen. Without your actions I do NOT believe that you would have seen this latest drop in Glock's dealer and retail pricing. Of course that's just my opinion

Mark

Glock prices

Mark "Your the BEST" Thanks

Mark, don't be humble. You deserve the thanks and praise. You got the ball rolling....

Kudos and thanks!!
    “Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    -Jeff Cooper-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RePete's Avatar
    Thanks Mark for precipitating this decision by Glock.
    RePete.

IDPA SOI.

A proud member of WTFDTSG club.

Stercus Accidit.

Certified Glock, SIG, S&W, Beretta, Remington 870 Armourer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast