Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sold -Sauer 303 Classic 300wm Complete Shooting Package - Closeout Pricing

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by apu View Post
    frustrating and a month stale.
    It is indeed a 25-day bump, so the close-out may be closed!

Any participating dealer can log on the MD Charlton wholesale portal and order products at the request of their customers; you have to communicate your desire to the dealer, and no doubt place at least a deposit.

MDC is offering a product in stock in their warehouse, not a nebulous pre-order or 'wait until the next shipment crosses the border.' In such a case, it may as well be in inventory. Dealer finds the listing, sees he can buy it for say $10, offers you $13 with 25% down, you say yes pay deposit pick it up in a week.
    ---
    I am the Viper.

I've come to vipe your vindows.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Jimmer View Post
    APU... no store lists everything they possibly could order from all their suppliers... that makes no sense. It is a fairly uncommon and higher dollar rifle, not a ruger American that every shop in the country is going to buy 10 of to sit on the shelf...
    I get that but MDC plunks this thread down with a claim to a cool rifle at close out price and then just links to their 150 + dealers with no other clues . My point being it’s virtually impossible to expediently determine what the price is or if the rifle is even available by hunting through the listing of dealer websites. I am not new to higher end rifles and my usual 1st tier dealers had no info about this gun on their sites, meaning I have to guess which might me interested in helping me and try to call and get that info if it’s even available. Plus I am pretty sure the 17 year old answering the phone at the Canadian tire dealers they have listed will be less than helpful.

It took more time and effort to write this msg then would've taken to just call one of the dealers. They will all help you if you say.. MDC has a package listed, can you tell me the price and order it for me?

Call Wolverine supplies. Would've taken less time seriously.

Here, wait I'll do it.. and maybe just buy it so you can't have it! Lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
    It took more time and effort to write this msg then would've taken to just call one of the dealers. They will all help you if you say.. MDC has a package listed, can you tell me the price and order it for me?

Call Wolverine supplies. Would've taken less time seriously.

Here, wait I'll do it.. and maybe just buy it so you can't have it! Lol
    Ummmm, Okay we're still waiting???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12