Stun Baton - Sold out

theyre legal to possess. they arent legal to carry because theyre a weapon (despite any hissy fit a cgn'er has or what the business selling them tells you)

relevant video from a canadian firearms lawyer (start at 12:04 for just the short answer) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uY2bl7zhFo

He doesn't consider whether you could argue utility based on it being a flashlight, though. In his hypothetical the stun baton the stun baton has no legitimate use

As other posters have said, it's almost better as a baton and flashlight than anything else. 3 years and counting, all features still work for me, charge lasts a long time.
As for the shock, I find the intensity of the pain is dependent on how close bones are to the skin. A dose on the back of your leg (calf) or the meaty part of your forearm isn't too bad. But touch it to your knuckles, wrist or ankle and you'll want it to stop immediately.

The ones I got are going out as christmas gifts. I wish I had some legal docs to give them that show these arnt illegal.

My friend got one with a little laminated card stating the regulation { size } but, maybe not from same place .

Back
Top Bottom