Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Stun Baton - Sold out

Business Member
    We try to keep these in stock but that is not always possible. There are 10 left in stock.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mgroom View Post
    theyre legal to possess. they arent legal to carry because theyre a weapon (despite any hissy fit a cgn'er has or what the business selling them tells you)

relevant video from a canadian firearms lawyer (start at 12:04 for just the short answer) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uY2bl7zhFo
    He doesn't consider whether you could argue utility based on it being a flashlight, though. In his hypothetical the stun baton the stun baton has no legitimate use

As other posters have said, it's almost better as a baton and flashlight than anything else. 3 years and counting, all features still work for me, charge lasts a long time.
    As for the shock, I find the intensity of the pain is dependent on how close bones are to the skin. A dose on the back of your leg (calf) or the meaty part of your forearm isn't too bad. But touch it to your knuckles, wrist or ankle and you'll want it to stop immediately.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    The ones I got are going out as christmas gifts. I wish I had some legal docs to give them that show these arnt illegal.
    My friend got one with a little laminated card stating the regulation { size } but, maybe not from same place .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345