Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock 17 - used

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    Yes the customer is asking too much. Get over it, people.
    Well, thanks for coming here to tell us that.

OK everyone, parties over.

Rapier46 has turned off the music.

Go home now, go on, shoo.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    Well, thanks for coming here to tell us that.

OK everyone, parties over.

Rapier46 has turned off the music.

Go home now, go on, shoo.
    yes funny you dont like the high price do not buy, I bid 475$ my bid expires at 4pm pacific time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guns and Tackle View Post
    This is something I considered. But it also is one of the reasons people bring us consignments - they don't like all the rude comments from buyers.
    Like others have said, you are shooting yourself in the foot to protect the fragile egos of the people that want new pricing for their used pieces.

I don't consider you guys at all when I think of where to look for guns, ammo or parts because your consignment and used prices are so stupid. I am fairly confident I'm not the only one either. It makes you guys look foolish for even entertaining the idea. I get someone out there is likely willing to pay $850, but they probably also don't know the difference between a gen 3 and gen 4/5 glock or that there even are different generations.

Free to do what you want as a business, but you should really consider what people are telling you, or more so what they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guns and Tackle View Post
    We don't set the prices on the consignments. We do suggest a price but if the customer wants to list it too high we don't stop them. Many feel that they want to be high and take offers. I've had just as many firearms come through that were priced too low. Have a look at the webstore More/Sold Firearms.
    https://www.wolverinegt.ca/more/sold...tml?in-stock=0
    In the same breath - it is hard to talk a customer into selling it cheaper when they have sold other firearms in our store for the same high price.
    If there is something in our Used Firearms section that you are serious about please let us know. We will take serious, reasonable, offers to the consignor.
    exactly buyer beware, do your research and shop around, people sometimes pay to much new and are trying to get back there money? If I were buying a glock new i would buy from the cheapest place with free shipping, and consider the added tax as well. some gun shops I went into don t charge tax on used guns???

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pygmalion2020 View Post
    they also have a used m&p .45 for $960, thats a record for me. I have never seen an M&P worth 1k
    Got mine new 2 years ago xmas sale, $525.00 to my door, all in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123