10/22 sale while supplies last!!!

JoBrook Firearms

Sponsoring Business
Good morning everyone!!!

We are running a 10/22 special while supplies last!

Light Grey or charcoal $279.95 (+tax) and free shipping!!!

Please note this deal is NOT on the website!!

Text or call and we will get you setup!

Toll free # 1(855)888-4867
Shop #1(204)727-3552
Text #1(204)901-1681

3B5D6B35-E546-4AFE-9091-6F931C9B848E.jpeg

Attachments

• 3B5D6B35-E546-4AFE-9091-6F931C9B848E.jpeg
    3B5D6B35-E546-4AFE-9091-6F931C9B848E.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 3,880
Thank you too all that have ordered so far!!!! Appreciate it!

A note: We are out of the Charcoal stock option. We do have light grey available but they are going fast!!!!!

Straight shooting everyone!

Same boat. Talked to someone at the store yesterday and he said he would send the tracking number in 5 minutes. Still haven't heard anything...

Mine was shipped out today before noon (PST). I think they got a little overwhelmed with the demand for such a great deal, took them a while to communicate via text. But I wasn't in a rush and at this price, it was worth the wait.

Mine was shipped out today before noon (PST). I think they got a little overwhelmed with the demand for such a great deal, took them a while to communicate via text. But I wasn't in a rush and at this price, it was worth the wait.

I agree well worth the wait. My son is gonna love it. Hoping to get the scope on and sighted in before Xmas. Did yours actually ship? All my tracking info says is Dec 3rd shipping label created

Sounds like a canada post issue. Guys at Jo Brook are great. Answer questions right away and great communication. First time ordering from them but there will be plenty more to come.

Sounds like a canada post issue. Guys at Jo Brook are great. Answer questions right away and great communication. First time ordering from them but there will be plenty more to come.

I thought mine was still sitting at the shop because their website still showed awaiting shipment. Happy I was wrong, it just showed up! It’s a Festivus Miracle!

Last edited:
I agree well worth the wait. My son is gonna love it. Hoping to get the scope on and sighted in before Xmas. Did yours actually ship? All my tracking info says is Dec 3rd shipping label created

Was actually shipped, same day they accepted my EMT payment (Dec 10th).

Back
Top Bottom