Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updates on the November export?

Updates on the November export?

Hello!

I am wondering if there are any updates on the Nov 15th export process? Will it be an IRUNGUNS Christmas?

I have been checking: https://www.irunguns.ca/news_and_event.php

Thanks

X2, I placed an order on October 7 2020 on the U.S site. Paid the tax and shipping fee. Says on the Canadian site that the export truck left U.S on October 28 2020 and no update ever since.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Wondering the same...

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Ordered Oct 15th, called them same day just to ensure the order was in the cut off for the shipment and was told that it was ok. Didnt receive any communication on the shipping fee.

Called Nov 15th and asked about my order, well, after checking my account they said there was no payment for shipping fee. Paid same day and now just hoping to receive the order this month, never got an email saying I had to pay anything, with tracking or any other communication, this was my first and only order with them. Sad as I heard good feedbacks from people here.

Same. Ordered 10/13 and it still says Shipping and Taxes paid, awaiting export to Canada. Is my item backordered or something?

Thank you for your continued patients, due to circumstances regarding both the election and covid-19 our November export was not able to make it out of the country, we decided to combine Novemeber/Decemeber's export together. During the build up and height of the presidential election in the United States there was a massive influx of firearms and accessories being shipped all across the United States which caused an already taxed supply chain to delay further in the delivery of products, we made the decision to hold off and make sure most of the items could be shipped to Canada before the holiday season. please bear with us and Happy holidays to all.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Thank you for your continued patients, due to circumstances regarding both the election and covid-19 our November export was not able to make it out of the country, we decided to combine Novemeber/Decemeber's export together. During the build up and height of the presidential election in the United States there was a massive influx of firearms and accessories being shipped all across the United States which caused an already taxed supply chain to delay further in the delivery of products, we made the decision to hold off and make sure most of the items could be shipped to Canada before the holiday season. please bear with us and Happy holidays to all.
    No worries as I know you guys always pull through. Thanks for the update.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    due to circumstances regarding both the election and covid-19 our November export was not able to make it out of the country, we decided to combine Novemeber/Decemeber's export together
    And you didn't think to tell anyone for almost 2 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Ionized Odds View Post
    And you didn't think to tell anyone for almost 2 months?
    This.

Also, is the Oct 15-Nov 15th the "November order" or the "December order?

Several holidays coming up.

I was under the impression the inventory listed online was on hand!
    Last edited by AfroCowboy; 12-04-2020 at 12:29 AM.

CGN Regular
    Did anyone else order one of the 590A1's with a defective stock? I was told that was the reason for the delay on my order however it should have been here weeks ago according to my last correspondence. I ordered and paid in full October 6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast