Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New CAA MCK Micro Conversion Kits

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    I would buy one right now for my Glock 40 or 41!
    CSSA and CCFR member

I see the Glock 34/41 model is in pre-order down in the states... I’d love one of those when they come available.

What about accessories like thumb rests? I don’t see them anywhere in Canada?
    CSSA and CCFR member

I would like to get one of these for g48, are they available yet?

These have shipped to dealers for the Glock 48. You are good to go

Quote Originally Posted by rocshow View Post
    I would like to get one of these for g48, are they available yet?
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    These have shipped to dealers for the Glock 48. You are good to go
    So now we have to figure out wich dealers have these

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    So now we have to figure out wich dealers have these
    Here's the situation between "CAA" and "MCK USA" I would expect to see these at dealers 9r availability elsewhere Jan/Feb, now that this patent infringement battle is settled between the 2 parties.

https://www.israeldefense.co.il/en/node/44721

CAA introduces conversion kits for Glock 43/43X/48 and Springfield Armory pistols
    The company expands its MCK line of handgun chassis/conversion kits after unveiling Polymer80 frame compatible kits several weeks ago

Eyal Boguslavsky | 17/08/2020 Contact author

Photos: CAA

The Firearm Blog website reports that firearm manufacturer CAA Gear Up has expanded its MCK line of handgun chassis/conversion kits. Several weeks after unveiling Polymer80 frame compatible kits, the company has introduced the latest additions to MCK family of products – a chassis designed for a variety of Springfield Armory handguns as well as for Glock G43, G43X and G48 pistols.

The website notes that the CAA MCK conversion kit for Glock 43/43X/48 pistols has a slimmer design tailored to the dimensions of these single stack Glock pistols. It is, in fact, the first ever MCK chassis made for a single stack handgun. It is also a Gen2 pattern chassis designed to accommodate suppressor height sights and up to 1.38″ diameter suppressors.

The MCK kit for Springfield Armory handguns has two versions. One is designed for Springfield Armory pistols chambered in 9mm or .40 S&W, and the second MCK chassis for SA pistols is compatible with the models of Springfield Armory pistols chambered in .45 ACP and 10mm Auto. These kits ship with a set of charging handles and other accessories needed to fit them to different models of Springfield Armory pistols.

"CAA" is the developer of the "Roni" pistol conversion kit and owner of the patent for it. In recent years, there were legal battles over ownership of the company and its subsidiaries. But in a compromise reached this year, Moshe Oz, the owner of CAA Israel, regained full ownership of the company. Oz, who was interviewed by Israel Defense in early July, claims that as part of the compromise he agreed that CAA USA will continue to manufacture and market the pistol conversion kit in question. Oz noted during the interview with Israel Defense that he set up a marketing company in the US called CAA America that aims to sell the company's products in the American market, including via online sales.

Here is my CAA Micro Roni.
    [youtube]xWeT9fzfjlE[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

How do you like it? I feel like I erred by getting a lower sitting reflex red dot. I probably should have gotten one that sits higher like yours. Everything is in the mail and on the way for my Glock 19x. If I like it I’ll grab the 34 and 41 model when it comes available!
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    How do you like it? I feel like I erred by getting a lower sitting reflex red dot. I probably should have gotten one that sits higher like yours. Everything is in the mail and on the way for my Glock 19x. If I like it I’ll grab the 34 and 41 model when it comes available!
    I really think its a sweet piece of kit, that gives you a PC feel and stability without breaking the bank.

FYI the CAA Low Profile Rear & Front Flip-Up Sights sit lower on the pic rail then the magpul ones. I have a "new" set if you feel you need them.

The Low Profile Flip-Up Sights combine the BGF Front Flip-Up and the BGR Rear Flip-Up Sights for customizing elevation that fits Picatinny rail hand guards. These sights adjust to mounting applications particularly for the center poster to help elevation with no additional tools required. These sights are focused on the operator’s eyesight for targeting.

→ No additional tools needed for adjustment
    → Manufactured from Polymer and Aluminum to reduce weight
    → Mounts securely to any MIL-STD -1913 Picatinny
    → Center Post adjustment locks at the quarter turn with a securely locked pin
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Thought I would post what the MCK USA GEN2 KIT looks like. The great thing is CAA America will offer these as well in the near future.

Glock 43, 43X, and 48
    [youtube]g4SHv_3ZG6Y[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET

Mine is ordered and hopefully on its way soon