Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New CAA MCK Micro Conversion Kits

CGN Regular

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    The kits are clearly marked MCK 2.0 and MCK, all show the non pistol brace version

https://www.gotenda.com/?s=Micro+ron...t_type=product
    I called them and asked and they said that even though they are marked differently it is the 2.0 version because they would not charge the same price for the 2.0 If it was an older version. They said the G 48MCK is automatically the 2.0 because it’s the newest gun it’s released for
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

Quote Originally Posted by int3grity View Post
    It says nothing about extra costs or regulations or anything on the website. Are they just expecting us to automatically know this stuff and then we have to submit some kind of application?
    This only applies to USA residents, and is found on the MCKUSA website. See link.

ht tps://caagearup.com/lookbooks/differences-between-stabilizers-and-stock
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Regular
    I read the description of the one that doesn’t say 2.0 but that the staff told me is 2.0 and then that description it says that it is the pistol brace version even though the picture is the non-pistol brace version. At this point I have no idea what I’m going to get in the mail. I’ll let you all know when it arrives whether it is in fact GEN two and if it has the metal rail etc.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

I read the description of the one that doesn’t say 2.0 but that the staff told me is 2.0 and then that description it says that it is the pistol brace version even though the picture is the non-pistol brace version. At this point I have no idea what I’m going to get in the mail. I’ll let you all know when it arrives whether it is in fact GEN two and if it has the metal rail etc.
    Gen 1 will have a non captured charging handle, meaning when you open the loading port the charing handle will fall out.
    If you want answers just contact MCKUSA directly
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

400 with the tax for the roni. Then get nailed with an extra 200.00 fee then also have it. It come with the alluminum rail? This whole deal is really getting sour.
    I purchased my Micro Roni for my Beretta APX from CAA/IDS for $379 all in free shipping from Israel, that price included a single point sling, free thumb rests, and flip sights.

h ttps://www.israeldefensestore.com/micro-roni/micro-roni-gen-4x/micro-roni-gen-4x-for-glock-17-19-cz-p07-09-beretta-apx-html.html

It "F" better come with the aluminum Picatinny rail as stated by MCKUSA

https://caagearup.com/product/new-mck-43-43x-48/

All of the advantages of the MCK for your Glock 43, 43X and 48:

Comes standard with the aluminum top picatinny rail.
    Equipped with the MCKGEN2 Stabilizer, allowing firing while folded and locked.
    Rear door extends an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
    Accommodates suppressor height sights up to 1.1”
    Suppressor friendly accommodating suppressors up to 1.38” diameter.
    Features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
    Compatible with our MCK Brass Catcher
    No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go.
    Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability.
    Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb rests,laser.
    Ambidextrous charging handle for fast and easy handling.
    Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
    Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly.
    Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use.
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN Regular
    Hi everyone. So I received my Glock 48 micro conversion kit from Tenda in the mail today. It’s awesome. Has the metal Picatinny rail and everything is perfect. I highly recommend it. It’s worth the $380. It looks awesome with a little hollosun red dot on it. It also did not come with the arm brace. It has the regular but stock on it which I think looks much better and is far more comfortable.

CGN Regular
    If you get one you need to make sure to extend the barrel shroud before installing your G48.

Hi everyone. So I received my Glock 48 micro conversion kit from Tenda in the mail today. It’s awesome. Has the metal Picatinny rail and everything is perfect. I highly recommend it. It’s worth the $380. It looks awesome with a little hollosun red dot on it. It also did not come with the arm brace. It has the regular but stock on it which I think looks much better and is far more comfortable.
    Yea for whatever reason, kits for the glock 48 have the aluminum upper rail. I called about 5 or 6 different places and they all told me the gen 2 for the glock 17 etc have a polymer one. Even MD Charlton told me the same. Doesn't make any sense that one has it and the other doesn't. Ripoff. Glad yours has it though.

CGN Regular
    That is very strange because when you actually look at the CAA Announcement and description of the improvements they said the aluminum barrel is stock for all models

Yea I seem to be getting all sorts of varied info. I emailed one place last week and never heard back so I called them and they told me no aluminum rail. Then they replied to my email today stating that there is an aluminum top rail. Who f'n knows. But it's annoying after having purchased one and it showing up with a plastic rail for the same price as they are for the aluminum one!