Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New CAA MCK Micro Conversion Kits

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Are replacement parts available for these via MDC?
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Are replacement parts available for these via MDC?
    Not sure, what part are you looking for?
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    The "charging handle sleeve" for lack of a better term. The part that locks into the rear grooves of the slide so you can pull the slide back.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

In case anyone is contemplating one of these....do it you won't be disappointed! I picked one of these up from tenda, a gen 3 for my G21 and it is quite simply the coolest accessory I have ever purchased. Made my boring old Glock a whole new unit. I run a 45 Cal and a 10 mm barrel and by adding this I essentially end up with 4 guns in one. Easy to shoot easy to point... Damn thing is cool as hell! Although the folding stock does not stay closed very well, I fixed that with a very small velcro tabs purchased from the dollar store, problem solved! I am very happy with my purchase.

My only wish now is that some company figures out how to make a longer barrel to fit this unit, even if it were a two-piece thread on type of thing this would literally then be the most ultimate! Might even try to source out Dlask or someone to do it as it would be worth it for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by silver69 View Post
    In case anyone is contemplating one of these....do it you won't be disappointed! I picked one of these up from tenda, a gen 3 for my G21 and it is quite simply the coolest accessory I have ever purchased. Made my boring old Glock a whole new unit. I run a 45 Cal and a 10 mm barrel and by adding this I essentially end up with 4 guns in one. Easy to shoot easy to point... Damn thing is cool as hell! Although the folding stock does not stay closed very well, I fixed that with a very small velcro tabs purchased from the dollar store, problem solved! I am very happy with my purchase.

My only wish now is that some company figures out how to make a longer barrel to fit this unit, even if it were a two-piece thread on type of thing this would literally then be the most ultimate! Might even try to source out Dlask or someone to do it as it would be worth it for sure!
    Great to hear S69, there should be a pronounced tab under the eject port the stock clips onto. It should be there if not, Houston we have a problem.

See video at 2:07

[youtube]xWeT9fzfjlE[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

CGN Regular
    I got the accessories kit with the flashlight and everything and now this is the most awesome tactical setup I’ve ever owned. I love it. I can’t wait to bring it to the range. It’s worth every penny. Solid build and super ergonomic.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

Quote Originally Posted by int3grity View Post
    I got the accessories kit with the flashlight and everything and now this is the most awesome tactical setup I’ve ever owned. I love it. I can’t wait to bring it to the range. It’s worth every penny. Solid build and super ergonomic.

This post is worthless without pics, JK
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN Regular
    I can’t upload unfortunately. It would be nice if it could be done in the chats without having to join some upload service.
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

Quote Originally Posted by int3grity View Post
    I can’t upload unfortunately. It would be nice if it could be done in the chats without having to join some upload service.
    Just join CGN with a team membership.
    LEST WE FORGET

Anyone know when sd9ve kit would be available in Canada?