Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: New CAA MCK Micro Conversion Kits

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Mine is ordered and hopefully on its way soon
    Great to hear.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    They are pretty fun to shoot. Sure don't turn your pistol into a precision rifle though
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    They are pretty fun to shoot. Sure don't turn your pistol into a precision rifle though
    Definitely not, but a great way to get into a pistol carbine without breaking the bank.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Is the pistol barrel supposed to be perfectly centred in the barrel shroud? I put my Glock 19x in over and over again, and the best it seems to sit is right on the top edge of the shroud. Makes me nervous it’s not in right?
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    Is the pistol barrel supposed to be perfectly centred in the barrel shroud? I put my Glock 19x in over and over again, and the best it seems to sit is right on the top edge of the shroud. Makes me nervous it’s not in right?
    Mine sits the same way, your good. You'd know if it wasn't in right, the slide racking would be stiff and rough.
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Mine sits the same way, your good. You'd know if it wasn't in right, the slide racking would be stiff and rough.
    Thanks!
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Regular
    I want to get one of these for my Glock 48 but my Glock 48 is the earlier model that does not have a slot on the bottom for a light or laser. When I have looked at videos of this MCK it always locks in with a rail on the pistols. Do I require the newer version of the Glock 48 that can take an optic and flashlight to use the MCK or does it somehow managed to still lock in place without having a bottom rail slot on the original Glock 48? All of the stock pictures I see have the little take down tape switch on the front but maybe those are not pictures of the actual Glock 48 model of the MCK?
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

Quote Originally Posted by int3grity View Post
    I want to get one of these for my Glock 48 but my Glock 48 is the earlier model that does not have a slot on the bottom for a light or laser. When I have looked at videos of this MCK it always locks in with a rail on the pistols. Do I require the newer version of the Glock 48 that can take an optic and flashlight to use the MCK or does it somehow managed to still lock in place without having a bottom rail slot on the original Glock 48? All of the stock pictures I see have the little take down tape switch on the front but maybe those are not pictures of the actual Glock 48 model of the MCK?
    You need a Glock 48 GEN2

https://caagearup.com/product/new-mck-43-43x-48/
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    You need a Glock 48 GEN2

https://caagearup.com/product/new-mck-43-43x-48/
    Okay. How do I know if mine is a gen2? It has a black slide instead of the silver slide but it does not have any slots for accessories.

Is gen 2 the one that can take an optic and a flashlight?
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

CGN Regular
    I want to buy the gen 2 MCK but do I need the Glock 48 MOS? I have the non MOS Glock 48

I don’t have this one: https://www.gotenda.com/product/gloc...-pistol-black/