Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: !!! I NEED YOUR HELP !!! Calling on Retailers, Distributors, and Average Joes

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar

!!! I NEED YOUR HELP !!! Calling on Retailers, Distributors, and Average Joes

I am looking for ANY and ALL copies of :

a) Firearms Inspection Reports (Short or Long form) for ANY firearms, but with a key focus on FRT's that have been changed.

b) Original FRT printouts or screenshots, again for ANY firearms, but with a priority towards FRT's that have been changed.

Email them to info@albertatacticalrifle.com

I'm looking for literally any and all, a pile of documents, not specifically limited to any type of firearm, but looking for printed copies that you may have on hand, hanging around, that pre-date April/May of 2020.
    I'm digging for the changes that may have been made between old documents and new. I want to compile an exact listing of what was changed, on which models.

We've got a couple of gems so far, but I want to see if this is a treasure trove.

And if you can post here if you've emailed one, it will help keep this bumped up to the top.

CGN Regular
    Contact armalytics? I believe they have a saved copy of the frt just before it was edited.

Just emailed you 2 Firearm Inspection Reports. Hope they help. You guys are fighting the good fight.

I'm going to have to dig up the FRT for the Mossberg 715T .22LR that is apparently changed FRT to Prohibited because of the Black plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    Contact armalytics? I believe they have a saved copy of the frt just before it was edited.
    We can, but what I'm really digging for, is the more elaborate FRT entires, not just the small 'snapshots' that appear on armalytics. The gold mines, for what I'm looking for, are the inspection reports.

There's also 2 types of inspection reports, for example, the modern hunter has a 3 page 'client copy' inspection report, but it also has a 6 page inspection report, which I believe is an internal copy for the SFSS. I'm trying to get as many of the long reports as I can.

In Murray Smith's cross examination "he believes" they are subject to access to info requests, so if you're willing to spend time to have them completely ignore you, you could make a request for $5.

You can escalate it to the Atip commissioner if they give you ridiculous delays.

I wish you luck in your fact finding/discovery.

Reading through his transcripts makes my blood boil. It's evident he just doesn't care about firearms. He's got his mantra and his made up non-recorded subjective definition of variant that he twists.

Get him

full FRT archive up to 2017 linked in multiple locations in this thread https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-download-here

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    I'll be donating shortly
    CCFR/NFA

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast