Heritage Rough Rider 22 LR - converstion kit 22 WMR Sold but more coming

Wolverine Guns and Tackle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Just arrived. We have 6 in stock. They will not last long. $210
https://www.wolverinegt.ca/heritage-rough-rider-small-bore-revolver-22-lr-6-1-2-barrel-wood-grips-item-rr22b6.html
iyfuyldii3ydap2fknbm.jpg

Attachments

• iyfuyldii3ydap2fknbm.jpg
    iyfuyldii3ydap2fknbm.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,614
Is it possible to get the 22 wmr cylinder as well? I couldnt manage to find one yet in canada...

You can buy them directly from Heritage, they have them instock on their website, shouldn't be an issue getting here as it's not a high cap magazine.

https://www.shopheritagemfg.com/heritage-22wmr-cylinder-black-6-shot-331-0002-01

For those of you that don't want to pay a stupid mark up.

Edited here by WGT - If you buy a cylinder from the US you do have to have the correct forms filled out and fees paid.

^
This is only if the magazines are non-compliant to our laws, you cannot order magazines that exceed our capacity laws without them being properly pinned/restricted prior to shipping.

You guys should definitely educate those multi million dollar international companies like Zahal and Brownells that they have been doing things wrong the whole time.

Last edited:
Pretty rude to post that on wolverine's thread.
Also doesn't seem like that outrageous a markup. They have to bring them in, and make a profit. What's stupid about that?

Pretty rude to try and take customers for a ride at almost double the cost to your door.

Besides, that's the other side of a free market, competition is key to it's success, the same thing is available cheaper, straight from the mfg, cut out the middle man and expense.

Pretty rude to try and take customers for a ride at almost double the cost to your door.

Besides, that's the other side of a free market, competition is key to it's success, the same thing is available cheaper, straight from the mfg, cut out the middle man and expense.

Well its 40 bucks cdn before you even get it here so hardly double. And there has to be a margin for the seller here. I wouldn't call that taking your customer for a ride.
People want to shop around they can. Doesn't change that it's a crass thing to post in another member's thread

I hope you didnt try to buy it from their site just like that, without the paperwork to export it and all. They're legal to export from US with a lot of paperwork and calls, and legal to import to canada without any more paperworks but i'd totally pay the extra to save that hassle. Wouldnt risk not doing the paperwork and being an illegal importer for 40$ more imo.

Pretty rude to post that on wolverine's thread.
Also doesn't seem like that outrageous a markup. They have to bring them in, and make a profit. What's stupid about that?

Exactly, Canada is a way different market.
That guy posts stupid shiit like this all the time. Get a life bud, he always has 'something' to say, & that something is just like this pos post in a dealers thread.

I hope you didnt try to buy it from their site just like that, without the paperwork to export it and all. They're legal to export from US with a lot of paperwork and calls, and legal to import to canada without any more paperworks but i'd totally pay the extra to save that hassle. Wouldnt risk not doing the paperwork and being an illegal importer for 40$ more imo.

I would suggest maybe reading ITAR after the changes were made. You dont need a special license to import a Canadian legal magazine. Not to mention, if someone were to get into trouble, it wouldn't be you, it would be the exporter as ITAR is designed to punish the sellers not buyers. You can buy 1911 magazines and other mags without problem from brownells, its not any different for a different retailer. So long as the magazine youre buying is compliant with our laws, you will get your magazine.

Back
Top Bottom