Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heritage Rough Rider 22 LR - converstion kit 22 WMR Sold but more coming

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Pretty rude to try and take customers for a ride at almost double the cost to your door.

Besides, that's the other side of a free market, competition is key to it's success, the same thing is available cheaper, straight from the mfg, cut out the middle man and expense.
    Well its 40 bucks cdn before you even get it here so hardly double. And there has to be a margin for the seller here. I wouldn't call that taking your customer for a ride.
    People want to shop around they can. Doesn't change that it's a crass thing to post in another member's thread

not crass at all when it's OEM information.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    https://www.shopheritagemfg.com/heri...ot-331-0002-01

For those of you that don't want to pay a stupid mark up.
    I hope you didnt try to buy it from their site just like that, without the paperwork to export it and all. They're legal to export from US with a lot of paperwork and calls, and legal to import to canada without any more paperworks but i'd totally pay the extra to save that hassle. Wouldnt risk not doing the paperwork and being an illegal importer for 40$ more imo.

Happily bought a cylinder from you hassle free!! Thank you Wolverine!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulmer69 View Post
    Pretty rude to post that on wolverine's thread.
    Also doesn't seem like that outrageous a markup. They have to bring them in, and make a profit. What's stupid about that?
    Exactly, Canada is a way different market.
    That guy posts stupid shiit like this all the time. Get a life bud, he always has 'something' to say, & that something is just like this pos post in a dealers thread.

Already out of stock ��

Business Member
    These sold out quick. We have more on order as well as the Heritage pistol and we are looking into the rifle (the ruling is still out on the non restricted part)

Quote Originally Posted by Jipirack View Post
    I hope you didnt try to buy it from their site just like that, without the paperwork to export it and all. They're legal to export from US with a lot of paperwork and calls, and legal to import to canada without any more paperworks but i'd totally pay the extra to save that hassle. Wouldnt risk not doing the paperwork and being an illegal importer for 40$ more imo.
    I would suggest maybe reading ITAR after the changes were made. You dont need a special license to import a Canadian legal magazine. Not to mention, if someone were to get into trouble, it wouldn't be you, it would be the exporter as ITAR is designed to punish the sellers not buyers. You can buy 1911 magazines and other mags without problem from brownells, its not any different for a different retailer. So long as the magazine youre buying is compliant with our laws, you will get your magazine.

HEBR22B16AS-LS
    RR RANCHER 22LR BL 16" 6RD AS
    BR226B16HS-LS

allegedly lab has photos and were analyzing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    The lab has already deemed other revolver carbines as restricted .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast