Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: BCL MRX Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    The Canadian gun community never ceases to amaze me. All the garbage BCL has produced and some people are still frothing at the mouth, just aching to get bent over again for another garbage BCL gun.

No, it isn't a good thing that manufactures are "stepping up" to make new guns for Canadians, when they make absolute garbage and peddle it as high quality Wegear with a high quality price tag.

Stop supporting sh!tty business practices and hold companies accountable for their actions or rather the lack there of.
    At least this time you will have a $190 trigger to put in your Rem 700 afterwards!

More options the better, I知 not into these ar段sh tacticool bolt actions but at that price I値l buy one

Would consider something like this if it was within 5lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monahov View Post
    Would consider something like this if it was within 5lbs.
    Would consider something like this if it were made by ANYONE other than BCL.....
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Would consider something like this if it were made by ANYONE other than BCL.....
    My sentiments exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    The Canadian gun community never ceases to amaze me. All the garbage BCL has produced and some people are still frothing at the mouth, just aching to get bent over again for another garbage BCL gun.

No, it isn't a good thing that manufactures are "stepping up" to make new guns for Canadians, when they make absolute garbage and peddle it as high quality gear with a high quality price tag.

Stop supporting sh!tty business practices and hold companies accountable for their actions or rather the lack there of.
    This has been an ongoing question for me for years.

The concept is sweet if a touch overweight. But I want someone solid like ATRS or PGW to be making these. even if it costs a bit more, totally worth it.
    Last edited by r34skyline; 12-06-2020 at 03:59 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer unstableryan's Avatar
    This should weigh 5 pounds. That would be attractive.

BANNED
    Bolt action BCL B.S., I wouldn't touch a BCL product for half this price, wonder what kind of extraction issues these will have?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345