Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: BCL MRX Bison !!!

Here is a YouTube video of the bison!

If the Bison is in “the field” where are the pictures?? I would really like to see what I ordered !!

Left hand's been mentioned on the clip!!! Hooray!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post

These bad boys are on order, if you want to get your order in now, retail is $999.00 for all three calibers. Working on the ETA as we speak. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

These are not online yet as they are not in stock, no deposit required.

THE MRX BISON

CALIBER: 300BLK, 556N, 7.62×39

ACTION: MRX SUPERSHORT

BARREL: 12.5 INCHES

LENGTH: COLLAPSED 28 INCHES

WEIGHT: 7.2 LBS

ACCURACY: 1.5 MOA

ACCESSORY MOUNTING PICATINNY, M-LOK

SIGHTS: NOT INCLUDED

MAG MAGPUL PMAG OR SIMILAR

MUZZLE: 3 GILLED BRAKE.

CDN CLASSIFICATION: NON-RESTRICTED

COLOR: GREY, TAN, GREEN

The MRX Bison is a compact, light and rugged bolt action rifle that is chambered in 300 Blackout and is fed with AR15 magazines. Caliber options also include 5.56N and 7.62×39. This rifle would be comfortable in its scabbard on the side of a horse, packed, slung or mounted onto a Utility Vehicle for ranch, range or backcountry duty. The vertical pistol grip and adjustable stock allows for the rifle to be shot comfortably in any position and the magazine will continue to feed up to 30 rounds of 300 Blackout, 5,56 NATO or 7.62 x 39, (based on legal magazine capacity in your area).

CHASSIS
    Machined from aircraft grade aluminum. Finished with Type III hard coat anodize and Cerakote. The chassis comes with side and under rail MLOK mounting points and an integral “one point” QD sling point on the opposite side of the bolt.

ACTION
    MRX Supershort with three lug bolt offering a 60 degree bolt throw.

BARREL
    Match Grade Steel Barrel finished with Nitride and Cerakote

TRIGGER
    Triggertech Remington 700 Primary Trigger
    Love the concept, but damn does that chassis need a diet. Everything is just way to thick, especially the walls on the mag well. With some diligent machining, you could probably remove 1lb or more from the chassis alone.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

if it uses stanag/AR mags they will be restricted for capacity, which is irritating on a bolt action. The mag shown is larger. Is it proprietary or will it be restricted?

CGN Regular
    Can someone please correct me if im wrong.. But wouldn't a magazine specifically produced for a rifle that is now Prohibited, be a Prohib "device" itself aswell?

This in relation to the above stating the use of certain mags.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post
    Can someone please correct me if im wrong.. But wouldn't a magazine specifically produced for a rifle that is now Prohibited, be a Prohib "device" itself aswell?

No. Nor does making the AR15 prohibited make AR15 buttstocks prohibited. Looking at you CBSA!

But you'll still be restricted to semi auto center fire capacity limits.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

CGN Regular
    Not that impressed with the vid - how about answering some basic questions that were asked weeks ago and are still unanswered. Like:

1. What's the barrel to receiver mating system? Savage threads? Remington threads? AR threads? Lots of people want to know how easy it could be to switch the barrel.

2. What's the footprint of the receiver? Will it fit into other chassis or stocks? The chassis it comes with is ridiculous, I can't speak for others, but I'd be interested in dumping that chassis for an ultralight composite stock.

So instead of fluffy videos with little info, how about some real information to questions that have already been posed?!
    Last edited by Astute Observer; 01-15-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post

No. The D model SKS uses AK-47 magazines. The AK-47 is obviously prohibited in Canada.
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    Show us the bolt ffs, what a useless video

Is it just a straight up rem clone? 2 lugs? 3? What kind of ejector and extractor???