Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: BCL MRX Bison !!!

Frontier Firearms had them in stock Wednesday. All sold out now though.
    Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which hold forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by sawzall View Post
    Frontier Firearms had them in stock Wednesday. All sold out now though.

What was the price?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    CCFR / CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
    What was the price?
    MAP is $999

When will the 300blk ones be available?
    I am a kit hor(der)

You folks takin crypto payments yet??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    When will the 300blk ones be available?
    ^this?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Super GunNutz
    I messaged BCL to ask the same question. Response I got was that since Distributor hasn't ordered any none have been produced.
    So I guess if we want to see 300Blk we need to ask our dealers who in turn ask their distribution and hopefully with enough interest we get some made.

So this is one ask Wolverine, 300Blk please

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by GimpyGolden View Post
    I messaged BCL to ask the same question. Response I got was that since Distributor hasn't ordered any none have been produced.
    So I guess if we want to see 300Blk we need to ask our dealers who in turn ask their distribution and hopefully with enough interest we get some made.

So this is one ask Wolverine, 300Blk please
    We have taken orders for both .300 BLK and 7.62x39. Originally when we went to place the purchase orders when this was released, we were told that production wasn't going to happen until the fall.. We have plenty of orders for them as we were placing stocking orders, not just "pre-orders", and we have not been able to submit ANY Purchase Orders to the distributor as they have been refused. We have backorders for them, but are not allowed to place a PO for them as it would not be accepted, this is what we are being told from the distributor, NOT the manufacturer.

So this is exactly what's starting to happen now... Because consumers are talking to the manufacturer, the retailer is talking to the distributor, and the distributor is talking to the manufacturer, also the retailer is talking to the consumer, about conversations that the retailer and the distributor had... about what the manufacturer said to the distributor.

Short version:

Wolverine has orders for both .300blk and 7.62x39 models including colours of each.... We have backorders, but do not have a an accepted PO for any backorder because it was refused by the distributor... Why you ask, couldn't tell ya..

I want them, have taken orders for them, and tried to purchase them.. Whatever is being said in other conversations is not my place to comment, I will comment only on what I know.
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 06-21-2021 at 04:47 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Can I put money down now for a 300 Blk model ?
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

CGN Regular
    Ah, North Sylva and BCL- two of the most spotless reputations in the Canadian firearms industry when it comes to clear information, honest communication, customer service, and accurate product lead times. I'm sure everything will be juuuuuuust fine

Something something silent-opening-dust-covers.