Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: BCL MRX Bison !!!

BANNED
    Wolverine, please strongly recommend they make the same thing in .308. pleeeeeaaasseeee

I've heard lots of negatives towards BCL and NS, and I'm sure much of it deserved, but I must say I am quite impressed with the Bison, they've really come through on this one. Can't say the same about the NEA / BCL AR stuff I had, but this Bison exceeded my expectations. Hopefully the demand / order issues get sorted out and we see this out in more calibers soon.

Super GunNutz
    Lol, wow.
    An interesting update, I made a post similar to what I wrote above on NS' Bison thread. Shortly afterwards my post was removed and thread closed.
    So in my opinion all fingers point towards North Sylva Co. I hope they get it together before fall because there are other rifles on my radar but really wanting the Bison.

Super GunNutz
    If we could get a spec on barrel/receiver threads or that barrels would be available in the future I would wait for Tan in 556 if that is available soon and re barrel to 300Blk either from BCL or if a common thread have a custom spun up by someone.

Willing to work around availability but need some solid info from NS/BCL

Quote Originally Posted by GimpyGolden View Post
    If we could get a spec on barrel/receiver threads or that barrels would be available in the future I would wait for Tan in 556 if that is available soon and re barrel to 300Blk either from BCL or if a common thread have a custom spun up by someone.

Willing to work around availability but need some solid info from NS/BCL
    Ruger RPR barrels will fit. Canadian Calibre said so in their review video

Looks very cool. Did you guys see this unboxing and range video? Seems like there is alot of hype around BCL products these days..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    We have taken orders for both .300 BLK and 7.62x39. Originally when we went to place the purchase orders when this was released, we were told that production wasn't going to happen until the fall.. We have plenty of orders for them as we were placing stocking orders, not just "pre-orders", and we have not been able to submit ANY Purchase Orders to the distributor as they have been refused. We have backorders for them, but are not allowed to place a PO for them as it would not be accepted, this is what we are being told from the distributor, NOT the manufacturer.

So this is exactly what's starting to happen now... Because consumers are talking to the manufacturer, the retailer is talking to the distributor, and the distributor is talking to the manufacturer, also the retailer is talking to the consumer, about conversations that the retailer and the distributor had... about what the manufacturer said to the distributor.

Short version:

Wolverine has orders for both .300blk and 7.62x39 models including colours of each.... We have backorders, but do not have a an accepted PO for any backorder because it was refused by the distributor... Why you ask, couldn't tell ya..

I want them, have taken orders for them, and tried to purchase them.. Whatever is being said in other conversations is not my place to comment, I will comment only on what I know.
    Total Dumpster Fire.... i hope they get it shorted out, a 12.5" 300Blk is really wanted......
    Yep, it's like that.....

I picked one up in Calgary this weekend. 5.56 Bison.
    Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but I mounted up a Trijicon 1-4 and I think I'm in love with this little rifle...

It doesn't seem to like ejecting Azoom snap caps, but works fine with normal brass. Winchester, Federal, PMC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet B View Post
    I picked one up in Calgary this weekend. 5.56 Bison.
    Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but I mounted up a Trijicon 1-4 and I think I'm in love with this little rifle...

It doesn't seem to like ejecting Azoom snap caps, but works fine with normal brass. Winchester, Federal, PMC.
    Jet B....watch out for FTE's with spent live ammo. If it happens chk out this thread and post #26.

www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2179042-BCL-Bison-build?p=18225650#post18225650
    joi gin

Thanks for the info about the extractor. My rifle is a pretty low serial number so I'll be paying close attention when I get out to shoot it. Nice to know it's an easy fix.