Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: BCL MRX Bison !!!

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Weight on the website has been updated to 6.9lbs, that is decent considering its a full length handguard with top rail. I think this will be a fun little plinker for practicing long range, and maybe a little hunting.
    Not that great in my opinion, considering that I built a AR-style straight-pull rifle with the same barrel length that weighs less than five pounds naked and just over six pounds loaded, with a LPVO. And that's with a full-length rail also.
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

I look forward to the 15" group at 100 yards this will produce
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    Lmao I needed a good laugh today. Their objective was sub broad side of barn.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Hey its 14" with primium match ammo

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisselig View Post
    Why would you not be interested in the mechanical workings of a tool you rely on? It would be like having a car and not caring what kind of engine it has or performance or what have you...
    I don't know why these guys are even talking about gas systems on a bolt rifle. Jeez are they really that green. And the ten round mag issue, do some basic research as it’s all over the place. The mags are legal in what ever rifle they fit. The rcmp have not prohibited them yet, they just removed the info from their site and stopped talking about them. Watch some of lawyer Runkle videos on YouTube and learn something valid. —Dieseldog!

Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    Their Instagram said they're testing at 1.3MOA with 75gr 5.56

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisselig View Post
    Not that great in my opinion, considering that I built a AR-style straight-pull rifle with the same barrel length that weighs less than five pounds naked and just over six pounds loaded, with a LPVO. And that's with a full-length rail also.
    You are comparing a rifle aimed at being affordable and tacticool with likely a med to heavy stainless barrel to a custom build that likely cost a few grand? Hahahaha

The MRA receiver set alone costs more than this whole rifle! Lol

For those that are interested, Canadian Caliber posted a video of a tour of their facilities and they show the prototypes of several new firearms. Bison is at 9:03 to 12:10.

[youtube]lhD9ngn0wYc&t=735s&ab_channel=CanadianCaliber[/youtube]
    Last edited by driller212; 02-13-2021 at 06:55 PM.

So, off topic from the bison but the arctos in the video is an ultimatum in a revised mdt ess chassis basically? But he describes the action design as if it is hard for them at black creek to make? Confusing

Remember these were supposed to be ready to go under the christmas tree

Quote Originally Posted by sbc244 View Post
    So, off topic from the bison but the arctos in the video is an ultimatum in a revised mdt ess chassis basically? But he describes the action design as if it is hard for them at black creek to make? Confusing