Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: BCL MRX Bison !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blastattack View Post
    ...no... I don’t. Why would I? I don’t care what kind of gas system a semi has. Adjustable or fixed would be the only info I want to know. The rest is unimportant. For all practical purposes an Axis and an M70 are the same. They both go bang when you pull the trigger, and a competent operator can make both rifles perform exceptionally well. I wouldn’t choose one over the other due to the minutiae of bolt design, such as extractor, ejector or number of lugs. In a bolt action rifle I’d be more concerned with operating speed and smoothness, neither of which are greatly affected by bolt design, and are more indicative of overall quality.
    Why would you not be interested in the mechanical workings of a tool you rely on? It would be like having a car and not caring what kind of engine it has or performance or what have you...
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    You not interested in their polymer striker fired pistol then? LOL.
    Aluminum

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by taeish View Post
    Aluminum
    Yeah thanks man, I got that from the previous poster.

Still not interested. Took them 7 goes to make an AR10 size firearm that was essentially a scaled up version of something they had been making for years. They're better now I understand. Perhaps only 3 tries to get the pistol or bolt action rifle correct?
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

One thing ive noticed is the lower handguard is very square. I know I would prefer something more octagonal or rounded. I think it would fit the hand much better then a large square piece.

Just my .02$. Im really interested in this guy. This would make a great rifle for tossing in the truck to move cattle, fencing, or just out and about on the side by side.
    -SideBurnz-

Seriously nothing? You won’t respond to emails? You won’t provide updates? What kind of bull#### is this? I expect BCL to be ####ed, but I also expect you guys to hold them accountable since you are selling their ####...

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew829 View Post
    Seriously nothing? You won’t respond to emails? You won’t provide updates? What kind of bull#### is this? I expect BCL to be ####ed, but I also expect you guys to hold them accountable since you are selling their ####...
    Get this man a snickers... you're not yourself when you're hungry..

Well played sir, well played

LOL! This gun is not coming out anytime soon. If your blowing up now, things will be really bad in June.
    -SideBurnz-

Quote Originally Posted by S1de8urnz View Post
    LOL! This gun is not coming out anytime soon. If your blowing up now, things will be really bad in June.
    That's what I am afraid of lol, I probably have better odds of being able to use my 102 again then ever getting my hands on the Bison

BANNED
    Weight on the website has been updated to 6.9lbs, that is decent considering its a full length handguard with top rail. I think this will be a fun little plinker for practicing long range, and maybe a little hunting.

I did a .308 12.5" custom build with an LSS chassis and it was considerably heavier than this.

Anything with a chassis is always going to be a bit heavier. I kind of wish they went the route of Sig and made the action integral with the chassis to save weight but that is asking a lot.