Thread: E-Trader rating

E-Trader rating

I was reading your rules and read that the seller can only leave a neutral rating on a
    transaction.
    In a recent transaction, I paid too much attention to the 100% rating of a seller (Teppo87) and did
    not do my math on the purchase of used shells. When I received them, I calculated that
    the seller had charged a lot more than new shells and more than double what used shells
    go for on CGN. I contacted the seller, pointing out the above facts, hoping he would make
    an adjustment to no avail, and he stopped communicating. I left negative feedback and he
    in retaliation left negative feedback for me, and threatened to only retract the negative
    feedback if I retracted mine.
    This makes one think twice about using the feedback system

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    What does this have to do with the feedback system?

He advertised an item to sell for a set price. You accepted his price for the item. A deal was made.

People can set the price for their item at whatever they want.

It's not his fault you didn't do your homework.

Take this as a learning experience and move on.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    What does this have to do with the feedback system?

He advertised an item to sell for a set price. You accepted his price for the item. A deal was made.

People can set the price for their item at whatever they want.

It's not his fault you didn't do your homework.

Take this as a learning experience and move on.
    This..

But the OP is SOL, and his feedback is NIL.

Negative feedback can only be left by the buyer in the following circumstances:

Items delivered do not agree to the conditions posted;
    OP agreed on the price.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    You have no grounds to leave negative feedback. Period. You agreed on a price, the deal was made and the seller delivered as agreed. Your buyer's remorse is not his problem.

Like jiffx2781 said, chalk it up as a learning experience and pay closer attention before striking a deal next time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Lol and you called him out by name. You'll be lucky if this doesn't get you an infraction. Nothing will happen to the seller, as he did nothing wrong (Other than overpricing an item. But nobody forced you to buy it).

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Calling out a person on a thread I believe is against the rules and should be handled with PM. I believe an admin will be along any time now.....

In the mean time - based on your description of what happened though, you need to do your homework and not blame the guy you purchased from as he didn't change the price after the deal was made - you determined it was to much after you paid.

IBTL

Super Moderator
    "Trade related disputes originating from the EE forums ... shall not be discussed in the forums. All disputes and feedbacks should be confined to the trader rating feedback system and private messaging."